Left wing anti semitism

Members online

The rich men portrayed in the mural sitting around the Monopolygameboard include the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, the Warburgs and the Morgans. The Rothschilds and the Warburgs are indeed Jews. But the others are not. They are portrayed in exactly the same light as the Warburgs and the Rothschilds, but this is not because of their ethnicity, but because they are all banking magnates. Their portrayal is not anti-Semitic, it is anti-plutocratic. They are not all Jews it's that simple

Out of interest why do you give a f**k? And have you tried to find out who is depicted in the pictures?
Because I had read about the mural and seen some comments from Mear One (The artist) but I had not read how many jews were depicted until you said there were two so I simply asked how how you knew this? I really don't understand why you gave me the run around instead of just simply answering the question days ago?

Btw, the quote you posted above is not from the artist.
This supposedly is though.
Ockerman has identified the men it depicts as, from left to right, “Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Aleister Crowley, Carnegie & Warburg“.

Of the six men, only the first and last in the list were Jewish. One, Aleister Crowley, was noted for his anti-Semitic views.
I can't find where he originally said this but it was reported here. http://mondoweiss.net/2018/03/jeremy-semitism-hysteria/

Last edited: