Labs got covid

Members online

I got it 23rd march of lockdown weekend, spent 3 weeks in isolation working away from home. When I got home I was only 7 1/2 stone normally 10 stone took me to 6 weeks ago to get back working. Horrendous fatigue, sore joints and muscle wastage. Still not 100% if I'm honest.

hope your OK now brother xx

Just bought wife a present for xmas was 265 with discount code .
Wouldnt take my card . Got a text of bank saying we think someone is using my card fraudulently hahaha
Get ya self a lie down John mate. You could get that for scrapping your hop ups in if you need too

21973.jpg
unnamed (1).jpg

So if I catch this Covid not only will I get 14 days off work I’ll also lose two stone. Bring it on

The c**t came in on Wednesday an sat in my van, told me later in the day he had no sense of taste since Sunday. Test came back positive last night now I’ve got to isolate for 14 days because of him. I could kill him
I loose my sense of taste nearly every winter whith bad cold. So to me it be like any winter unless I get a temp!

Cockney you are a lying legend. No pics of your work or your pint in your father in laws boozer. 3rd generation liar!!! Lol

So if I catch this Covid not only will I get 14 days off work I’ll also lose two stone. Bring it on
Be just your luck that work says you have to carry on and end up putting another two stone on mate , then probably pay more out for something or other I bet

Stevie. Tell everyone why you’re on a plastering forum when you’ve never plastered anything apart from your duvet.