Labourers

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a newbie on site once, messing up every mix, lumps, hard bits, too wet, too thick u name it all in the same day. At lunch he went to the porta loo and we were out of toilet roll. He came back in and said lance do u have any toilet roll mate and before i could answear my spreading partner shouted here kid use this!!! its softer than andrex lol it was only an off cut of fibre glass insulation :RpS_lol: Laugh now but honest to god the poor kid must of riped his arse to shreads he was in tears! He didnt even come back for his wages, bless his little cotten socks.

wemade a deal with a lab once any lumps got put in his hair which was a big thing to him he was a bit of a ponce when it came to clothes and hair at work, one mix got so bad most of it ended up going down the back of his pants when he was scraping the floor, it was quite hot that day aswell all that grit in his arse crack caused him no end of agro for a week haha

The way sites are rushing.why would i float and set a houre after house.or knock up sand cement myself when a lad can doit. Reserve your energy have a laugh dont go home fukced and still earn a good wage. No point being a loner

Had one last week who took the day of work cos he **** himself on the bus to work came in the next day and said he was only bringing half buckets up the ladder incase he **** himself again FFS

Had one last week who took the day of work cos he **** himself on the bus to work came in the next day and said he was only bringing half buckets up the ladder incase he **** himself again FFS

You been using doms brothers?

Lol sometimes. It's my birthday. Had been having a few beverages and came to see all the birthday messages from you guys..... Cough cough.........

Status
Not open for further replies.