Labourers

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucius

The next one that brings a bucket of muck all the way up a ladder and thumps it down on the spotbord and says this one is a bit stiff i am going to decapitate,

When the bucket starts spinning with the mixer you know your arm is going to ache :RpS_thumbup:

The next one that brings a bucket of muck all the way up a ladder and thumps it down on the spotbord and says this one is a bit stiff i am going to decapitate,
then the next one comes like water! "oh do you want it a bit stiffer then"!!!!! Grrr......:RpS_mad: " here mix with the podger son, that will help you get your act together":RpS_wink:

best way to teach em only let em use the podger until they can do a consistent good mix all the time and keep the podger immaculate only then will i let them use my machine

i said that on a debate on here ages ago jr and everyone got all G** and had a go at me because you have to respect the labourers feelings and wipe their arse with rose petals.

Take the drill away from them ,and give them the hand splodger never get a stiff one again ;)

thats how i was taught i had to use the podger until the mix was perfect every time only then had i earned the right to use the mixer and if i mixed up a stiff one at any point i had to go back to the podger for the rest of the week which wernt to bad on a friday or thursday but on a monday morning it was a killer for the whole week.
its the only way they will learn

thats how i was taught i had to use the podger until the mix was perfect every time only then had i earned the right to use the mixer and if i mixed up a stiff one at any point i had to go back to the podger for the rest of the week which wernt to bad on a friday or thursday but on a monday morning it was a killer for the whole week.
its the only way they will learn

gets you all hunky aswell :RpS_wub:

did you say back "id hurry up if i was you cos theres a trowel gonna be stuck in your head"

He thought coz he done two years at college he shouldnt have to keep knocking up. Soon changed his tune when i said fine il labour for you on 15 bags of hardwall.he **** himself

Status
Not open for further replies.