labouerer mansfield area

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 29624

Looking for a labourer mansfield, stton-in-ashfield area. Any takers reply to the thread or vdrp me a pm. Would be good if could drive but if local to NG17 not a problem

Looking for a labourer mansfield, stton-in-ashfield area. Any takers reply to the thread or vdrp me a pm. Would be good if could drive but if local to NG17 not a problem
Thought u had 1? Do u really need a labourer on domestics? Surely there wud just be stood there with there finger up there arse as surely not that many tasks to do..

Thought u had 1? Do u really need a labourer on domestics? Surely there wud just be stood there with there finger up there arse as surely not that many tasks to do..
I got people ringing me a lot and having to say 8 weeks away, I can make a labourer pay....if got someone mixing and doing the donkey work will be able to have two different mixes over lapping meaning I can easy do 3 mixes instead of two in a day

You better off teaming up with another spread

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You better off teaming up with another spread

I get what you mean mate but its hard to tie up....me and vince try to do stuff together but he's got his stuff and ive got mine and its hard to make your calenders match a lot of the time

There was about 5 jobs on mybuilder this weekend that I didnt bother with as no time....get a bit of help and go for 2 or 3 of them could lead to 2 or 3 reccomandations....just hate passing on jobs

I get what you mean mate but its hard to tie up....me and vince try to do stuff together but he's got his stuff and ive got mine and its hard to make your calenders match a lot of the time
Look outside the box, Pete got his own thing going, try someone else, give'em a few trial days see how you get on together and take it from there, it's always good to work with others, you can pick up different things. In my opinion no point having a labourer on domestic when you mostly do skimming. Most labourers I know are either druggies or alcoholics or just simply f**k*d in the head, 80% of them cause more grief than good.

Labour is not needed when skimming. U will just be skimming extra walls to pay him. It's not worth it. And the baby sitting the c**t to.
I can easy make it pay and arms will ache less in an evening

Double your prices and cherry pick the good jobs :) a labourer on domestics is pointless most of the time apart from packing away on the last day. You will be lucky if you find one who can mix and clean up never mind all the other menial tasks. Quite difficult to price them into a job, there are some jobs you could leave them on to prep but you will soon realise unless you are stood over them they do f**k all :) but good luck

i dont know, maybe your all right and its not the right thing, just missing out on so much work at the minute that I could do if I had an extra 3 days to the week

i dont know, maybe your all right and its not the right thing, just missing out on so much work at the minute that I could do if I had an extra 3 days to the week
Stop chasing it mate increase your prices and try to understand you can't plaster everything and you can't keep everyone happy :)

You won't get anymore work finished with a labourer. On less you have a labourer that can put skim on the wall

If you think you missing out sub it out, earn a bit on it like some do it on here, or just pass it on, and when s**t hits the fan and your work dries up or slows down they might return the favour.

Stop chasing it mate increase your prices and try to understand you can't plaster everything and you can't keep everyone happy :)
Maybe your right, just wish I could stretch it a bit further as the people who want the work are there:)

If you think you missing out sub it out, earn a bit on it like some do it on here, or just pass it on, and when s**t hits the fan and your work dries up or slows down they might return the favour.

Problem is as im a noob I got no contacts

Wish life was more like this

IMG_20161002_205228.jpg

As above pal it looks like u need another spread not a labourer..u wont get that much more done with a labourer..labourers are for site lads wen uve got to load 300 boards into a 3 story house..even tho we havnt got 1 there more hassle than there worth as flyn said up ur prices

As above pal it looks like u need another spread not a labourer..u wont get that much more done with a labourer..labourers are for site lads wen uve got to load 300 boards into a 3 story house..even tho we havnt got 1 there more hassle than there worth as flyn said up ur prices
Lol, not even a spread myself can't take on another one

Lol, not even a spread myself can't take on another one
Dont mean take another on I mean try team up..do u think a labourer is going to give u another 3 days a week? Ull never get a reliable labourer there labourers for a reason try take a young lad on pay him minimum wage then slowly train him up..u dnt need a labourer pal on domestics

Don't put yourself down and don't be surprised if you take another spread on then realise your better than him, your not the only chancer knocking about ;)
Im not a chancer, see my gear painted a fair bit and it looks like it should

I brought a labourer in on my current job. Had about 20 boards to dab and a few big areas (for me being a domestic goddess) as the job went on and big areas were out the way he was more in the way than anything. There was a hose about 2 metres from where we were working, I told him to use that for cleaning mixer, drum etc. He insisted on doing it inside. Next minute there's a full bucket of water spilled all over the floor. Never had him in for the rest of the job and what a difference to my mood!