Knauf spray plaster

Members online

Serious question ,what is airless

:birra:
Airless spray atomizes, or breaks up fluid into small droplets without the use of compressed air. In an airless system, fluid is pumped under high pressure through a spray tip. The tip size and pressure is what determines the material flow rate. The tip also creates the fan pattern.

Anyone know the drying time of knauf fill and finish? Is it 24hrs?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

We got some big ceilings we're thinking of trying this system. How does it compare on cost per metre I think it would suit the bigger areas as nobody likes to see a joint
A guy on Facebook group charges £9m2 supply and fit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the video it said it was easy to sand. How tough is it compared with multifinish?

We having all this again lol...its really moved fward in this last year since we last spoke about it!
It will be a difficult sell, when you see how much time and effort and going back and forth some people do to buy a stupid trowel for 40 quid, they will never invest in a machine for 5k to spunk some finish on the wall.

Anyone know the drying time of knauf fill and finish? Is it 24hrs?

DONT USE IT. IT IS WITHOUT DOUBT THE WORST JOINTING COMPOUND EVER!!!!!!!!
An utter c**t to sand

DONT USE IT. IT IS WITHOUT DOUBT THE WORST JOINTING COMPOUND EVER!!!!!!!!

I got told it's ideal for patching little imperfections and quick drying but nobody could supply it on a short notice

I got told it's ideal for patching little imperfections and quick drying but nobody could supply it on a short notice

Belmore sell it and you'll get it the next day. Cheap too. It goes very hard, that's why it's a t**t to sand. I dumped two new buckets in the skip yesterday.

Belmore sell it and you'll get it the next day. Cheap too. It goes very hard, that's why it's a t**t to sand. I dumped two new buckets in the skip yesterday.

I need something what dries quickly and easy to sand

Airless spray atomizes, or breaks up fluid into small droplets without the use of compressed air. In an airless system, fluid is pumped under high pressure through a spray tip. The tip size and pressure is what determines the material flow rate. The tip also creates the fan pattern.
Good info cheers

yup... the room I go to work and answer the phone :D when not in that room I am not working :D a work life balance is essential :D

Answering the phone lol come on Danny u may get back on the trowel for a week just to remember real work. ;)