Knauf spray plaster

This thing

Attachments

• 20161114_131129.jpg
    20161114_131129.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 420
How are you finding going back on it for a 2nd coat the day after and then sanding to finish the following day? 1 room involves 3 days.
It needs little sanding .plus you can spray s**t loads on with it 1st day . I am using my skimming trowel on it its as flat as f**k

I'm still keen to get going with this. @TonyM how have you got on?
Only done one job with it so far, and used the wrong product, so had a bit of a nightmare. I still fail to see how it is quicker than skimming, because of the number of times you visit the same wall / ceiling. Two coats the same day is the best way, or the second coat dries too quickly into the first coat that is dry. The finish is very good and it touches up easily. I need more practise when I'm not up against time though. Had to basically learn on the job, as was too busy to go and see the process beforehand.
8840907ea09f37c44b9551644f9d1c2d.jpg

It's some machine though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you used one ?
Yes did a half day training with kanuf. It is really good stuff. As u say I used my skimming trowel when using airless at home made easy work of it. Am just off the phone with kanuf about something else. But we got talking about the airless am going to have an other go with it.

Only done one job with it so far, and used the wrong product, so had a bit of a nightmare. I still fail to see how it is quicker than skimming, because of the number of times you visit the same wall / ceiling. Two coats the same day is the best way, or the second coat dries too quickly into the first coat that is dry. The finish is very good and it touches up easily. I need more practise when I'm not up against time though. Had to basically learn on the job, as was too busy to go and see the process beforehand.
8840907ea09f37c44b9551644f9d1c2d.jpg

It's some machine though.

Yeah get back on it when you can. There's definitely potential in it.
Machine looks mint! Didn't you get that for £2500?

We got some big ceilings we're thinking of trying this system. How does it compare on cost per metre I think it would suit the bigger areas as nobody likes to see a joint

We got some big ceilings we're thinking of trying this system. How does it compare on cost per metre I think it would suit the bigger areas as nobody likes to see a joint
The ceiling above the photo is 4.8 meters high and around 50 meter square and I sprayed that on my own easily

Could anybody who knows put up some information of where and when there's any courses would appreciate any info

Looks good. The main thing I took from the video was surprise though. I always assumed the k in knauf was silent....

Just watched the video why do knauf nearly always get somebody to demonstrate the materials that doesn't look comfortable using them

There's someone on here who uses this stuff on domestic work. Can anyone remember who it was? He posted some pics up a while back.

There's someone on here who uses this stuff on domestic work. Can anyone remember who it was? He posted some pics up a while back.
We are going to over skim a few panels of existing with this machine.if I did domestics this would be ideal for hall stairs and landing ext .

Brand new?
The petrol one is nearly 2 grand cheaper than the 110v version. With 30m of hose, it can go outside comfortably on most jobs.

2nd hand. Don't know if he still has its. I must find out. I might start trying to sell the airless and if I land a job I'll buy a machine.