Knauf Spray Finishes Event

quinns

Just thought I would let you know next Thursday 8th December we are holding a Finishes Event at Encon in Dagenham, (see attached invite Flyer) we will have 4 timed demos of the Knauf Ready mixed Finishing products as well as showing our jointing compounds and accessories.
Refreshments available, plus opportunity to win an IPad mini and get some freebies.

If your in the area drop in, come and have a look at the fastest growing finishing system in thee UK.

We appreciate that not everyone will be able to travel to this event, however we are planning to do more of these across the country in 2017, i'll post the next dates and locations as soon as available.
Clive, Knauf.

Attachments

• Knauf Encon Dagenham RMP Invite.pdf
    898.6 KB · Views: 669
Sorely tempted to come and have a look. Wrong side of the M25 for me though.

If I can get out of going to a school's open day I'll go, come on Danny, Pug and Gps

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Gonna pass on this one. It's a 2hr drive and I've no intention of buying one. Just interested in seeing what it's like. If they do one closer I'll go.

Do you just turn up?

Evening Guys

I am sure that you can just turn up. There will be Knauf guys there from early and the actual demo times are listed on the flyer at the top of this thread.

Unfortunately, I am not attending - just means that there will still be rolls left.... (ahem)

Have a good day all who are attending - please post some images and give honest feedback

Cheers

Rich

If you want to use my helicopter work away. Just tell them Keith said it's ok.

It is not too far from London City Airport..... I am sure you can book a last minute landing slot, with your influence and deep pockets (shame about the short arms though...lol) - or just drop into the car park! LOL

I ain't going, gotta go and look at a school for the bambino

Shame Zolco

If you are still keen to see it, get in touch with Clive (@quinns ) directly via Knauf HO on 01795424499, or via a message on here

Same for anyone else reading

Nothing wrong with enquiring and catching up at a n other event or Knauf training centre

Good luck guys

Shame Zolco

If you are still keen to see it, get in touch with Clive (@quinns ) directly via Knauf HO on 01795424499, or via a message on here

Same for anyone else reading

Nothing wrong with enquiring and catching up at a n other event or Knauf training centre

Good luck guys
Nice one Richard. I'll give him a call beginning of next year if there's any nearby if he wouldn't post any dates.
Thanks

Reactions: gps
I am not going to be there me and jane are not well (damn teachers bring all sorts of shite home)

Nice one Richard. I'll give him a call beginning of next year if there's any nearby if he wouldn't post any dates.
Thanks

Where are based?

There is a permanent training area set up at Knauf HO at Sittingbourne, Kent and Immingham, NE Lincs factory now. You need to either book a course via the Knauf website (there is a training link) or if you have some work you are looking at liaise with the Knauf Finishing Business Development guys local to you. Clive coveres the SE, but call the number above to be put through to you the right contact

More and more projects are being specified and coming through now, and as others have posted on here themselves, working in domestic projects (as and where it suits)

Give it a look and try - ask the questions and get trained up

Where are based?

There is a permanent training area set up at Knauf HO at Sittingbourne, Kent and Immingham, NE Lincs factory now. You need to either book a course via the Knauf website (there is a training link) or if you have some work you are looking at liaise with the Knauf Finishing Business Development guys local to you. Clive coveres the SE, but call the number above to be put through to you the right contact

More and more projects are being specified and coming through now, and as others have posted on here themselves, working in domestic projects (as and where it suits)

Give it a look and try - ask the questions and get trained up
I'm just outside Watford, jct 20 on m25. So Kent could be an option for a day out. I'll bell him or book something via the website beginning next year