Knauf brexit

Members online

Anyone heard anything on this ??
Everyone panic buying BG materials because knauf have stop operating in UK ??
Hope not as I've always refused BG boards on ceilings , might start making my own if that's the score

Anyone heard anything on this ??
Everyone panic buying BG materials because knauf have stop operating in UK ??
Massive shortage of boards at the mo,people fighting over them.on my job they’ve sent a load of pink cause they couldn’t get grey and paying a extra £3 a board lol

As I understand it, there is currently unprecedented demand for everyone’s plasterboards (a great sign for the UK construction industry). As well as logistic issues as a result of Brexit (all industries and markets wanting lorries for moving more than the usual amount of stuff about, all at the same time).

It has made for a perfect storm for supply issues in general

Job I just done the joiner had 50 6x3 boards give from where they were made . Said every few month they get loads that they skip. Asked if I want next lot for free . Well of course

As I understand it, there is currently unprecedented demand for everyone’s plasterboards (a great sign for the UK construction industry). As well as logistic issues as a result of Brexit (all industries and markets wanting lorries for moving more than the usual amount of stuff about, all at the same time).

It has made for a perfect storm for supply issues in general

What is the logistical issues because of Brexit ? We haven’t left yet so please explain ?

No problem, just have to float and set the new builds.

House builders would still set them up for dabbing ....seen it too many times.
Pipes n boxes on top of walls instead of being buried.
Most lads struggle dabbing the shite were up against.
Could only imagine the farce dropping back floating sites nowadays.

House builders would still set them up for dabbing ....seen it too many times.
Pipes n boxes on top of walls instead of being buried.
Most lads struggle dabbing the shite were up against.
Could only imagine the farce dropping back floating sites nowadays.
Imagine other trades having to go back to burying their pipes/boxes. We’d be floating to 25mm the lazy coonts!

I wonder if these governments have dragged this out on purpose knowing what would happen as said above,
Next election vote raving loon party

Imagine other trades having to go back to burying their pipes/boxes. We’d be floating to 25mm the lazy coonts!

They wouldn't know how mate.
Brickies are a fuucking joke window fitters joiners can't stud walls right..
Plasterers can only cover so much shiit.. and that is more or less what we do :birra:

Having a clear out and found this!