Knauf brexit

What is the logistical issues because of Brexit ? We haven’t left yet so please explain ?

Lots of companies are basically panic buying and lorry drivers are run ragged...

I know rolls Royce have been busying getting all their supplies out of main land Europe before the exit as they expect the cost to do so in the future may be higher.

Hgvs drivers are making good money again

Anyone heard anything on this ??
Everyone panic buying BG materials because knauf have stop operating in UK ??
No need to worry. You worry you die. you Dont worry you still die. We can always go the old way start lime rendering houses lol. The lime skim mint and we be quicker cottage efect in every house

@Ispread1 , you may be just what I'm looking for
Can you have a look at post #9 of
Green mould on fresh plaster post for me and give me your opinion , anyone else , or I'll be up all night

Whilst your busy typing my answer can you include how you maintain a consistent gap or no gap on a sagged ceiling ( lathe removed ) 5m span , start in the middle?
@essexandy

Some people say I talk too much about plastering techniques , my reply to that is those blokes in white coats know nothing
Anyway, when you coming up to see my mid joists ceiling

You alcohol?
So mate about 2 cans in 2 weeks , like a bit of weed but likewise , high on life and serious about ceiling, miss the days of rendering , solo so its easier to stay indoors ,great weather for it , enjoy

So mate about 2 cans in 2 weeks , like a bit of weed but likewise , high on life and serious about ceiling, miss the days of rendering , solo so its easier to stay indoors ,great weather for it , enjoy
Yeah sorry but I don't understand the question.

Am experimenting with dryyling , a sagging ceiling throws the boards out if you start at the side , gaps become irregular
The correct way to fix each board is to start in the middle first, working outwards.
Not sure that helps though?

The correct way to fix each board is to start in the middle first, working outwards.
Not sure that helps though?
Does lessen the distortion of gaps. ( accumulative effect if started at edge ) shocked at bad practice in this game, just a barrel of laughs , but understand , people gotta make a living