Knauf Airless Day At Immingham

Members online

Back to reality now, on average what’s the m2 per bag with this ? Got a price this morning from CCF but forgot to ask
4662FDC3-09B6-4BAF-A9B0-72A8FBF8590A.jpeg

Think the Max is 22 m2
I’d agree with @zolco, probably 16-17 m2 average.

Price any good from CCF.? @Vincey
£22 inc vat , popped in there this morning dougie mate , they had a pallet in stock too , got my head more clear now hangover has gone , been looking at the Sheetrock beads we got given, got to say I like the look of them, cant stop thinking today if I get say an extension come in in next month or so that I do boarding to I’d definitely have a go find out how long things take me to do

£22 inc vat , popped in there this morning dougie mate , they had a pallet in stock too , got my head more clear now hangover has gone , been looking at the Sheetrock beads we got given, got to say I like the look of them, cant stop thinking today if I get say an extension come in in next month or so that I do boarding to I’d definitely have a go find out how long things take me to do
Morning matey
would take me a week to get over the hangover after staying out until 5am. :confused:
Nearest supplier to me is 1 hour away and they don’t stock it. so I’d have to buy pallets and store the gear. Not sure on price as yet, their getting back to me. But won’t cheap if they are delivering aswell.

Been trying to find best deals on the graco today and also looking into the beads , only problem for me is trying to get all the cash to pay for it without the mrs noticing

Used the airless system years ago done the course in sittingbourne Kent..
Rating out of 10
Probably around 2..
Pre mix is to expensive and the finish is not a patch on multi..
I’m guessing the piss up was probably more educational than the course lads??;)
Forget pricing up extensions!
You need big areas with straight runs
The fact that you have to joint fill before spraying is a ball ache!
f**k that ;)

The very fact that @Vincey isn't raving about it tells me everyything I need to know it has to be 100% shite!!!

Hell he was the only person on the planet that used his 2nd bag of Unifinish and we all know how terrible that was!!!

The very fact that @Vincey isn't raving about it tells me everyything I need to know it has to be 100% shite!!!

Hell he was the only person on the planet that used his 2nd bag of Unifinish and we all know how terrible that was!!!
Lol I’ve been thinking about the airless all day that Taylor guy might be right about for bigger jobs fair play , but in all honesty I think giving it a 2/10 is not fair , I’d give it a 8/10 as a system, outlay for machine and tools needed is my main concern but Tbf it’s good that the outlay is expensive ish , I’d really like to go out on a few jobs with regular airless users and definitely gonna carry on my research into all this stuff mate

Lol I’ve been thinking about the airless all day that Taylor guy might be right about for bigger jobs fair play , but in all honesty I think giving it a 2/10 is not fair , I’d give it a 8/10 as a system, outlay for machine and tools needed is my main concern but Tbf it’s good that the outlay is expensive ish , I’d really like to go out on a few jobs with regular airless users and definitely gonna carry on my research into all this stuff mate

All these type of products from my limited understanding are for A1 prepared fresh boardwork on metal studding etc environments ...

All very ideal world scenario...

No use what so ever to us domestic spreads with a whole multitude of dogshite backgrounds and obstacles to overcome everyday...

The day that something really special comes out will be the day that we will all be f**k*d as it will be so easy the end user will do it themselves!!!

Yes you definitely need big runs with 100% spot on boarding because as you guys know from the course and system you need very flat board work..
The man zombie is correct in his last post and you are talking a fair bit of sense yourself but trust me in the real world this system would bankrupt the best of us for the price of the pre mix as you have found out today;)
I test drived this myself around 6-7 years ago and then went on to a site in London costing the geezer who we were working for a small fortune and could not get my head around the finish..they say you can spray trowel and leave but others say a little rub down when dry aswell??
Stick to the multi finish lads because we all know that it will take a f**k**g magician to even come close to it ;)

All these type of products from my limited understanding are for A1 prepared fresh boardwork on metal studding etc environments ...

All very ideal world scenario...

No use what so ever to us domestic spreads with a whole multitude of dogshite backgrounds and obstacles to overcome everyday...

The day that something really special comes out will be the day that we will all be f**k*d as it will be so easy the end user will do it themselves!!!
I really sense you love plastering almost as much as me these days

I do my best to stay positive about it but f**k me i’m hating it more and more every day:mad:
I have fits and starts when I love it it’s the best thing ever and have a sense of pride but when I hate it I’m just going through motions and it’s a real grind I’d say I’m 70-30 In liking It

Yes you definitely need big runs with 100% spot on boarding because as you guys know from the course and system you need very flat board work..
The man zombie is correct in his last post and you are talking a fair bit of sense yourself but trust me in the real world this system would bankrupt the best of us for the price of the pre mix as you have found out today;)
I test drived this myself around 6-7 years ago and then went on to a site in London costing the geezer who we were working for a small fortune and could not get my head around the finish..they say you can spray trowel and leave but others say a little rub down when dry aswell??
Stick to the multi finish lads because we all know that it will take a f**k**g magician to even come close to it ;)
Fair play mate , just as I find this debate interesting and would value opinions, why would knauf go to all the effort though to produce a product which basically replaces mp75 but on a better productivity scale , also besides the money side of it I admire that they say to paper tape first instead of crappy scrim tape , thinking to myself today why have I been drawn to the airless system and I think you’ve just said it tbh that it’s designed for spot on board work and prep , that’s what I do like but am under no allusion it’s very rare , in fact I’ve been ranting about shite board work where I’ve been today, maybe I’ve had to much time off over Christmas, maybe I still hung over , or maybe even that @zombie is right after all that all plastering is G** , just wish something would happen tbh to cheer me up I’m turning into him now
A mardy old man :whistle:

I have fits and starts when I love it it’s the best thing ever and have a sense of pride but when I hate it I’m just going through motions and it’s a real grind I’d say I’m 70-30 In liking It
Exactly the same mate

Good man vincey at the end of the day we all hate it but we have no choice;(
Don’t listen to that pagey fella not sure who the f**k he is anyway..;)
You can train up anyone on that system who struggles using a trowel so maybe it would suit his style??;)

Used the airless system years ago done the course in sittingbourne Kent..
Rating out of 10
Probably around 2..
Pre mix is to expensive and the finish is not a patch on multi..
I’m guessing the piss up was probably more educational than the course lads??;)
Forget pricing up extensions!
You need big areas with straight runs
The fact that you have to joint fill before spraying is a ball ache!
f**k that ;)
What you mean the finish is not a patch on multi? I think multi is one of the biggest c**t of a materials out there, hit and miss, no consistency whatsoever, one day you flying with it,the next you trying to trowel up a wall of chewing gum, or full of rocks, or tears, yes you find your way around it I agree.