Knauf Airless Day At Immingham

Members online

Just like to thank all those for attending today Knauf Airless Plaster Introduction at Immingham, Vincey, Scottie 5, Theclemo, Zolco, Doug and Danny. We will be looking to organise another day at Sittingbourne in March, if you would like to attend please contact Danny who will advise dates etc. in due course.
Many thanks for the demo today.
Really enjoyed it.
Was really positive seeing how the machine and material work.
Thanks to Graham and Clive at knauf, and Danny for letting me in at short notice.
Great to meet everyone, zolco, vincey, clem, Scott.
Have a good one tonight chaps, hopefully catch you all again soon.

Funnily enough they are in it hahaha

whata the count for getting taxis?
I just checked taxi is £7 to cleethorpes , don’t worry about money though , Danny just said tonight every thing is on him , I’m ready now too, took me longer than I thought to get ready , let’s partyyyyyyyy

:club:

Attachments

• 20180119_190203.jpg
    20180119_190203.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 221
No comments on the gear then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ll be honest tony , I was surprised it was ok to me , when I’ve read what you , curry and others have said I was kinda thinking what the hell are these guys on about with sanding , now I know it is part of it and except that as crazy as it sounds to spreads to think like that , when I’ve seen you guys discuss other airless products I’m presuming you must notice differences between them as you using them regularly, I did say to zol when we was leaving though that some areas that were drying after second spray looked kind of ok to my surprise, we used the airless backing coat too mate , we all said that was nice material

No comments on the gear then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The finish felt like a thick paint but once it's pulled in a bit I quite liked it, not overly complex to finish it probably when you got your head around it so it only needs a light sanding.
The backing coat was great, it felt like Venetian marmorino to me, bit grittier than the finish and more body to it.

@zolco at least take the f**k**g label of that trowel ffs. Bloody amateurs , always pictures of wet walls , good looking models and funny looking chaps with blond eyebrows and studio tan ! Was wondering why I look like a c**t on every picture, but now I know- have to grow some hair. Glad you are having great time .....
you c**ts! :birra:

@zolco at least take the f**k**g label of that trowel ffs. Bloody amateurs , always pictures of wet walls , good looking models and funny looking chaps with blond eyebrows and studio tan ! Was wondering why I look like a c**t on every picture, but now I know- have to grow some hair. Glad you are having great time .....
you c**ts! :birra:
Ah mate it was provided by knauf, we didn't use our own ones.
IMG_20180119_114859.jpg

Hey fellas I've just realised there's an 'ignore' button. So seeing as you've never got anything interesting to say about plastering, or anything else for that matter, bye bye Stevieo.

Well said Andy yes that’s right stevieo you crack on with the truck diving son this is a “plasterers forum” for “genuine” men that want to talk about the trade not chat about a load of shite..you can tell me to dance as much as you like because let me tell you one thing..I’d f**k**g dance around you all day long on a Plastering trowel you f**k**g “dilute”

Well said Andy yes that’s right stevieo you crack on with the truck diving son this is a “plasterers forum” for “genuine” men that want to talk about the trade not chat about a load of shite..you can tell me to dance as much as you like because let me tell you one thing..I’d f**k**g dance around you all day long on a Plastering trowel you f**k**g “dilute”

tumblr_m5i82qs3yg1rr7wnno1_400.jpg

I've got an extension to plaster this weekend, you know.

Hey fellas I've just realised there's an 'ignore' button. So seeing as you've never got anything interesting to say about plastering, or anything else for that matter, bye bye Stevieo.
I'm hurt.