Knauf Airless Day At Immingham

Members online

He looks like a lobster by now I reckon

I hope someone's remembering to water him otherwise he'll spontaneously combust.
Screenshot_2018-01-06-08-07-12-1.png

Rite, anyone else up for this gig, we're a bit short on people, come on don't be shy, @theclemo will only goes down on vincey so everyone else is safe (y)
@anyoneinterested?

I would of gone but it’s my little girl bday so sort of counts me out I miss a lot of time with kids cos of travelling for football so can’t swerve this

Just say, she's boss mate, I won't judge you

Or will I? :ROFLMAO:
I did say does she fancy a party at an airless spray day but she said no I said don’t worry I know you like princesses and I tried to say there will be a few real ones there

I think danny should of put a competition on for the winner to have an all expenses paid trip to it,but then again no one won a mug for ages so my idea is a pipe dream

That' not bad go on the piss with us c**ts. Hotel is cheap 100 for 3 nights for 2 of us. Lol
I think some members would probably pay to not be around you lot to many horror stories for some of the wimps on here I wish I could go and just get pissed up but family duties

This is going to be a typical school trip! ...... giggling at the back, pushing and shoving..... sloping off truantly towards the end because you've not got enough money for the shop and the pub..... but there's always that one pupil with clip board poised and hand raised high! ;):LOL:

This is going to be a typical school trip! ...... giggling at the back, pushing and shoving..... sloping off truantly towards the end because you've not got enough money for the shop and the pub..... but there's always that one pupil with clip board poised and hand raised high! ;):LOL:

If I was going, I would do a loud fart when it was all quiet, and spend the next ten minutes suppressing my laughter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is going to be a bit of a laugh and AIrless is great :D

Still got a little space if anybody wants to come along :D

Would like to meet up with you guys for the craic, but busy on the 19th. Tbf though, I'd be scared of drinking you all under the table!:birra::loco::berrinche::sleep:
Come with us , the hotel is dirt cheap and knauf have been good enough to organise this all for free , even if you could make at least the Friday training day and one night stay would be good mate

Come with us , the hotel is dirt cheap and knauf have been good enough to organise this all for free , even if you could make at least the Friday training day and one night stay would be good mate

That's cool of you mate, just got things on that weekend that I can't get out of. Tbf, it would be more of an opportunity to meet up, although I'm sure the training would be interesting too. Cheers mate x