Karcher WD3 HOOVER

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Seen one on offer this morning in travis £75 plus vat , tbh I nearly brought it but held back to gather more info , has any one got one or had one that can say if there any good?

IMG_7342.JPG

Were tradesman not fooookin cleaners!

Tarp stapled down and a little fettle with a pan and brush should be more than enough!

Foooookkkkk that!!!!

Were tradesman not fooookin cleaners!

Tarp stapled down and a little fettle with a pan and brush should be more than enough!

Foooookkkkk that!!!!
:bailando: Serious mate I sheet up but like on this one I'm on ripped down lath and plaster ceiling, shite every where , thought a little vac will save me brushing lime dust everywhere and my back hurts bending down with dust pan

For £75 it's f**k all if they are ok , same price as some buckets

:bailando: Serious mate I sheet up but like on this one I'm on ripped down lath and plaster ceiling, shite every where , thought a little vac will save me brushing lime dust everywhere and my back hurts bending down with dust pan

If your going to get a vac get a Henry, will pick one up for around that price

Tell em to take there carpet up!

Feck em!