K Rend

Members online

Hammer64

Hi all, Slight problem with Krend last week. Did one wall and basically rushed rubbing it down with the I bar. Had a patch appear with the scratch lines in it. Cut some back and patched it but it looks s**t , it is a wall with 2 doors and 2 corners on it so if i re-bead then will have to return around the corners. I was going to strip all the topcoat back and redo , any other suggestions ?Thanks

Hi all, Slight problem with Krend last week. Did one wall and basically rushed rubbing it down with the I bar. Had a patch appear with the scratch lines in it. Cut some back and patched it but it looks s**t , it is a wall with 2 doors and 2 corners on it so if i re-bead then will have to return around the corners. I was going to strip all the topcoat back and redo , any other suggestions ?Thanks

Is it your house or customer?

Is it your house or customer?
Actually my daughters house. Been there this morning and think the best option would be to stop bead on the corners and around doors then re coat. What do you think ?
Actually got 2 more jobs to do so luckily have learnt my lesson on timings until the temp rises a bit.

Actually my daughters house. Been there this morning and think the best option would be to stop bead on the corners and around doors then re coat. What do you think ?
Actually got 2 more jobs to do so luckily have learnt my lesson on timings until the temp rises a bit.
A thincoat 1.5mm grain system same colour woulw work

If i was to put a 6mm stop bead around all edges and then skim with K1 , would i need to prepare the surface ? i.e Grind a scratch into it