Just like to announce

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
long render gun with rotating coupling is essential for inside work. not sure on the reason for the inlets, i almost always used the top and its been fine. but tbh if it works then i wouldnt worry too much

cant you cut down/send back to les and get him to cut down or get a different inlet?

Thanks Nick I'll give Les a buzz tomorrow and get him to send the right one down, like I say there must be a reason for two inlets, I can't see the Germans just putting one there for the fun of it.

Your gonna need a bigger shed Andy :)

I'm a terrible hoarder, our unit is stuffed to the gunnels with "bargains" and items I "just might need".
We spent a day down there the other week having a clear out and marking items as "must go". Strangely for a hoarder it was quite cathartic. I sorted out about half a dozen old trowels that will go on the bay, my original diesel mixer is to go as well as many buckets (19) of Feb DH. God knows how many thousand beads we've got, I must stop buying "bargains".:RpS_blushing:

Always use the top inlet on your ritmo for anything except power coat work.
The machine struggles to mix properly on the bottom water inlet and draws more amps resulting in the ritmo tripping out.
When using power coat set up you then use the bottom outlet

let me know what trowels youve got andrew. im a trowel hoarder and now im giving one to spunky i have a slot available!

Status
Not open for further replies.