Judged by age

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've outdone us on that one lad, at 20 years old your sat on a computer talking to 30-45 year olds trying to impress them by spouting absolute bullshit. Instead of out living your life.....you got here a good 10 -15 years early..but then again you were converting apartments at 13 years old...

Living my life... I have a 3 year old and a 3month old

I'm a moody f**k*r a lot of the time haha tiredness and stress lmao I'm a scotch egg man myself not into pork pies [emoji28]

I'm a moody f**k*r a lot of the time haha tiredness and stress lmao I'm a scotch egg man myself not into pork pies [emoji28]
Have you ever made your own, bloody lovely. Made some last winter half sausage meat, half black pudding.

I take the yolk out.......................fewkin hate hard yolks and their bad for you

you take the egg out first,..then put it back ontop of the sauce right? standard practice that
You fibrous boys are far to fussy, a blob straight on each side using the knife so both mustard and Mayo jars are both contaminated with little yellow/white flecks annoying the missus [emoji4]

You fibrous boys are far to fussy, a blob straight on each side using the knife so both mustard and Mayo jars are both contaminated with little yellow/white flecks annoying the missus [emoji4]
where not fussy, just proper unlike you spreads

love scotch eggs take the egg out...bosh that then dip the scotch bit with BBq sauce... Egg intolerance does not help me with them much these days :-/

Scotch egg? :eek:

No offence to those in our Celtic colony, but I think I'll stick to hen's or duck's eggs tbh. Out of interest though, how often do Scotch lay eggs?

Scotch egg? :eek:

No offence to those in our Celtic colony, but I think I'll stick to hen's or duck's eggs tbh. Out of interest though, how often do Scotch lay eggs?
Ask this guy:sorprendido3:
image.jpeg

Think that might only just , gone off thread !![emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.