Joshua Parker

Members online

Tinytom

anyone got any thoughts/predictions on the fight. I’m not a Joshua fan but I think he’ll do Parker, Joshua is a bit too sharp for Parker he’s just a head down haymaker machine, he hits hard though so I’d give him a punchers chance and if he can drag Joshua into a brawl he’ll have a chance but I think it’ll be a short fight. My money says Joshua slips or rolls under a big hook, comes back with a straight right counter and puts Parker on his ass in round 1 then finished the job in round 2

anyone got any thoughts/predictions on the fight. I’m not a Joshua fan but I think he’ll do Parker, Joshua is a bit too sharp for Parker he’s just a head down haymaker machine, he hits hard though so I’d give him a punchers chance and if he can drag Joshua into a brawl he’ll have a chance but I think it’ll be a short fight. My money says Joshua slips or rolls under a big hook, comes back with a straight right counter and puts Parker on his ass in round 1 then finished the job in round 2

That's all well and good, but can you be more specific!

Parker can box a bit but is not great defensively. Joshua can bang but he’s very muscle- bound and starts to tire early. If Parker can get past round 6 he’s in with a chance. I think AJ catches him early though.

Agree, but he doesn’t have the power people thought he had, bang average heavyweight. There was only one fight to make and he ducked it.
Like I said I’m not a Joshua fan, I don’t think he has exceptional power at all, he just looks the part. That being said he’s decent at slipping and countering and Parker is tailor made for him IMO

Like I said I’m not a Joshua fan, I don’t think he has exceptional power at all, he just looks the part. That being said he’s decent at slipping and countering and Parker is tailor made for him IMO

And that will be why he is fighting him and not wilder the real fight.

The Joshua hype and gravy train will be ending soon.

And that will be why he is fighting him and not wilder the real fight.

The Joshua hype and gravy train will be ending soon.
It’s the easiest fight that makes the most money. Professional boxing is the same over and over. Eventually he’ll have to box wilder or fury

Fury will put Joshua on his ass as long as he gets back to his best!! He will get through this one with Parker no problems I say will get stopped somewhere around the 8th.

I had hopes for Parker, but he seems to have Laboured in most his last fights as the quality of fighter has improved, and possibly benefitted from a home decision or 2. I'd like to think he'll pose aj problems as he seemed to struggle a times against takams head movement. Fury can get into shape for the klitchko fight. And the shape he was in before haye pulled out, he dances rings round aj imo. I still think wilder spark's aj, hands seem quicker. He leaves himself open though, has wilders chin been tested? I don't know?

Good win for Spence Jr last night too. He looks the part for sure.
Miocic dealt well with ngannou too in the ufc hw bout. And another win for DC.

Nothing about Spence particularly stands out. He’s not outstanding in any aspect really. However, he’s extremely good at everything, has no faults which make him really hard to beat.

Good win for Spence Jr last night too. He looks the part for sure.
Miocic dealt well with ngannou too in the ufc hw bout. And another win for DC.

Miocic was fantastic, Ngannou is an animal with serious power.

Disappointed dc won though lol

Anyway, proper fight next month. Groves v Eubank. Might be able to get a decent seat. Jnr will be all over him from the first bell apparently, won’t go six.

Miocic was fantastic, Ngannou is an animal with serious power.

Disappointed dc won though lol

Miocic is fantastic. An animal and ngannou will get there eventually. Beast of a man. Learning experience.
DC is a. Gentleman and deserved champion, not the most exciting to watch though. Fair enough he's lost to Jones but Jones only has himself to blame for his actions.

Miocic is fantastic. An animal and ngannou will get there eventually. Beast of a man. Learning experience.
DC is a. Gentleman and deserved champion, not the most exciting to watch though. Fair enough he's lost to Jones but Jones only has himself to blame for his actions.

I’ve never warmed to DC always found him to be proper smug great fighter though, was never a fan of jones either.

I’ve never warmed to DC always found him to be proper smug great fighter though, was never a fan of jones either.
I've thought he came across as quite humble, and a gentleman when I've seen him on but I've only really seen him last few years...