Joddy mix

Members online

spunky

Private Member
Hello all hope you’re all doing good, anyone have a joddymixer for sale or knows of one?

Seen them used on site but never used one myself. They were using hardwall with it. There wouldn’t be much use for them nowadays. I wish there was and we went back to floating.
Yes me too I worked with a lad from Blackburn years ago who bought one new it was rapid mixing backing

Thanks Bobski it’s spares repairs but I might try and see if anyone could repair it, anyone else have one for sale please contact me we have 7.5k m coming up h/set

Could you use a one coat plaster instead, if it’s float and set the one coat would save you half your time bg do one and so do Smet

Thanks mcplaster for the heads up we could vincey but I don’t have the experience with one coat and it’s been priced for h/set I’m just a subby mate

I’m thinking of buying a go devil and having a go with that too anyone who knows Kirk giordanio will know what I mean haha rough b*****d lol the real reason for the joddy is I have a lad working with me who could happily mix hardwall up all day and skim 30m on his Tod to a v good finish I just want him to have a chance because we can’t get hold of labourers, I’ve taught him screeds and the basics he’s a natural just needs a big job and this one could be perfect for him

Could you use a one coat plaster instead, if it’s float and set the one coat would save you half your time bg do one and so do Smet
how much is the bg one and what is the covage a bag at 10mm and does it set 5 Newton like the smet Onecoat hardcoat projection plaster bet it doesn't the smet one works out around £11.50 a bag inc vat and delivery does 2.7m2 a bag at 10mm.