Job available urgent next week thin coat

Members online

user_removed

Got an urgent job booked in for next week with customer desperate to get it done.

Very small only about 8m2 of cement board, then nivoplan (base) 10mm full mesh and topped of with tonachino plus 1.2mm

Can't do it myself as Iv just dislocated my kneecap and can't risk it.

Jobs in dronfield just south is Sheffield only well known members please, needs to be of a good standard as its a nice house.

Pm me if anyone's available, if not I'll have to cancel, can pass job straight on and scaffold can be organised separate.

Thanks

Got an urgent job booked in for next week with customer desperate to get it done.

Very small only about 8m2 of cement board, then nivoplan (base) 10mm full mesh and topped of with tonachino plus 1.2mm

Jobs in dronfield just south is Sheffield only well known members please, needs to be of a good standard as its a nice house.

Pm me if anyone's available, if not I'll have to cancel, can pass job straight on and scaffold can be organised separate.

Thanks

Asked Rigsby ?

Thanks

Get well soon buddy

I bet dislocating your knee cap is unpleasant...i did my shoulder years ago which was fecking horrible and just imagine knee cap is worse

Av been putting the apprentices hip oot the past few weeks to brek him in and he seems fine ;-)

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

I had an op on my knee and when I came round the pain was unbearable. I had a dislocated knee cap.

The nurse told me to walk to the toilet. Putting my weight on the joint put the knee back in place but up to then I had never experience pain like it.

Get well soon Chris.

I bet dislocating your knee cap is unpleasant...i did my shoulder years ago which was fecking horrible and just imagine knee cap is worse

Happened at 10pm Wednesday playing football, It looked a fooking right mess, right leg knee right round to the outside.

Laid in Rotherham for 3 hours, begging for the doc just to snap it back in, horrendous unnatural pain while out, lifted my leg and just twisted it all back in, felt great.

Started physio today, off to Wembley tomorrow, week of rest I be ok