is this any good to run a machine ?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
we can come down if you want but it cost 300 each for the day and we come as a package or we could come down and do the job for you on a m2 rate and you will learn all you need to know at the same time so you get the job done right without looking like a nob on your first machine job and learn how to do it hands on. ;D.

it will be fine mate, start up is the most important bit once u got that the rest is easy

Can simps and monkey come up to scotland to hold my hand to my first machine job next week and I'm pissing my pants

simplybesty said:
we can come down if you want but it cost 300 each for the day and we come as a package or we could come down and do the job for you on a m2 rate and you will learn all you need to know at the same time so you get the job done right without looking like a nob on your first machine job and learn how to do it hands on. ;D.

Ideal. Ill have either you or monkey for an hour then just to set up the machine.

nice one :)

you will need more than an hour mate go with the hands on proposition you wont regret it

I'd deffo take Simps and Monkey up on their offer Rich, these guys know their stuff and it would be like a free course (you get to learn loads and you get a class job done as well). If I'd bothered taking in all that they were telling me even I'd know one end of a machine from the other, as it is I'm still an ignorant trowel hand.

pwi just make sure you have the machine swithed on at the red switch in the right direction , its an easy mistake to make to try and start the machine with it switched into reverse ive done it and you feel a bit of a t**t when you realise. just make sure you get your set up right , even if you just do it a couple of times with water only til your confident .

|I have used the product and have been on the spraying end of the machine before so it is only getting the thing set up i am worried about. When I pick up the machine next week they are giving me a full day on site training so I hope to be confident enough to do the job.

Of course I will keep you all posted

rich

Oh and dont forget monkey and simps I still wanna do a a few days or week whatever working with you guys to pick your brains. I wanna be confident working with this machine.

Thanks
Rich

orite guys, the cheapest genny i have sourced to date is a nice bit of kit made by Harrington Generators. They supply the mod with kit and have developed a 20kva open frame generator with wheels that weighs 198kg. It was made specifically for a plastering machine. It has a vanguard engine and has a nato 20ltr fuel can. They say it does not conform to EU noise regulations but when i heard it up at the factory i would say it was only as loud as the pft ones anyway. It costs £2600 plus vat. Got pics of it but they wont upload on here(too big) can attach them to email if anyones interested.

I have been told that one of his guys will spend the day with me and 2 others who work for me showing us how to set up the machine etc etc

a whole load better than he helps with machines but still a damn good carpet fitter lol mind u not quite in the same league the great lewis britton

yeah he is, he keeps calling me asking for work, he was trying to sell all his machines about 2 months ago so he must be desperate

someone told me he is the most wanted man in the machine world and i dont think its because people want to shake his hand and wish him luck. dead man walking comes to mind

lol yeah i bet thats true, he was my first experience in buying a machine and proper ripped me off this was 4 years ago he sold me a lescha delomat diesel pump and it was totaly f%&ked, chased him for months for the money and in the end i went up there with a few boys and guess wot- came back with my first WORKING electric machine. the story of where he got all his machines is very interesting

put it this way when he left a certain company he didnt leave empty handed, 9 machines. hes got 12 in his lock-up

and did anyone notice that it hasnt got a 3 phase plug socket on it ....blue plugs are 240v ....3 phase are red plugs .....the plugs even say 230v above them

Status
Not open for further replies.