Is this a wind up

Members online

Donzo

Mate sent me this.
Screenshot_20200604-183204_WhatsApp~2.jpg

You would actually be out of pocket until the end of the financial quarter. tape, finish & bead near enough £1 sqm. To be politically correct, probably an Asian man, trying it on like the rest. think people are desperate so will take advantage of the situation and it’s them selling the plaster for £35 a bag

Why would you want to cover that it wouldn’t even cover the mats !

There's no one paying more I've subbed to them all in the past 30 years . £10 a meter we dont get that for float and skim

There's no one paying more I've subbed to them all in the past 30 years . £10 a meter we dont get that for float and skim
Fk site work and working for builders. Domestic ppl houses !!

I know lads getting £12 sq and builder is making money on that.private builder,1 off plots.

It's made up isn't it,there's no such thing as a financial quarter. Only goverments use financial quarters of any kind, it's called a Fiscal year. He can't even mean a vat quarter as a self employed spread wouldn't be vat reg and tackling something like that so there'd be no vat to reclaim on an invoice.

Some daft c**t will do it .I'm in Manchester and the going rate is £3.00 and that's still shite

£3.00 a metre...so you have to hit almost 70 metres in a days just to get £200...double f**k that.

Someone is making some serious money off others hard graft up North.

£3.00 a metre...so you have to hit almost 70 metres in a days just to get £200...double f**k that.

As I've said time and time again the rates up north are low . Always have been and yes we do between 60 70 square a day .

Noone has said the dirty Arab found a man for it.