Irish_Spread Needs Some Help

Members online

Leaving hospital tomorrow. Hands are shaking like leaves in a hurricane. Apparently my heart is fine e, the astma starved my brain of oxygen. One of the resus team came to see me today, lovely, lovely you g doctor. Obviously couldn't thank him enough.
He interrupted me straight away and said, NO!!!, the hospital had failed me. I said rubbish you saved my life. He said no, when I got there I was really quiet and calm but when I realised I wasn't getting the right meds I we t mental and it took 8 security to hold me down. It was only then they realised it was during a shift change I had been put into a side room. They have also linked high usage asthma/COPD phone numbers so they can know what to expect in the ambulance. I felt really humbled but it was the anaestetist that was the real hero

Leaving hospital tomorrow. Hands are shaking like leaves in a hurricane. Apparently my heart is fine e, the astma starved my brain of oxygen. One of the resus team came to see me today, lovely, lovely you g doctor. Obviously couldn't thank him enough.
He interrupted me straight away and said, NO!!!, the hospital had failed me. I said rubbish you saved my life. He said no, when I got there I was really quiet and calm but when I realised I wasn't getting the right meds I we t mental and it took 8 security to hold me down. It was only then they realised it was during a shift change I had been put into a side room. They have also linked high usage asthma/COPD phone numbers so they can know what to expect in the ambulance. I felt really humbled but it was the anaestetist that was the real hero

have a good day tomorrow and let the girlfriend take the strain :D

@malc, apologies if wrong but though you mentioned having a heart attack

yes i have had 3 heart attacks. a big one when i was 42, i could not even walk at first. i needed 10 weeks to get over that one, as your body repairs it self.
then 2 small ones only lasting a minute each when i was 58. had a 4 x bypass after that and i have neve felt better as everything is working correctly.
after a heart attack you do have an op now . do not worry as it is a regular op and it does give you a second chance of life..

‘kinell..........I recently hurt my hand and was a bad tempered prick to everyone, medical staff included. Your stories humble and embarrass me.
Hope everyone is hale and healthy.

Attachments

• IMG-20180812-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20180812-WA0000.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG-20180812-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20180812-WA0001.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 292
f**k, only seeing this now. Hadn't logged in for months until last week because so f**k**g busy. Glad to see your OK ya aul f**k*r yee!!

Hello all

Just like to say a big thank you to everyone that contributed and for all the messages, offers of help etc. It is VERY much appreciated. I'm please to say that after visiting Danny's house with my mates, the money is no longer 'resting' in his account as Fr Ted would say.
I'm still not really fit enough to work but I'm going to put an ad in the plasterers wanted section so I can spread the work around if you'll pardon the pun. You can call me Mr10%.
It's really heartening to see what you've done for me
THANKYOU SO MUCH

Hello all

Just like to say a big thank you to everyone that contributed and for all the messages, offers of help etc. It is VERY much appreciated. I'm please to say that after visiting Danny's house with my mates, the money is no longer 'resting' in his account as Fr Ted would say.
I'm still not really fit enough to work but I'm going to put an ad in the plasterers wanted section so I can spread the work around if you'll pardon the pun. You can call me Mr10%.
It's really heartening to see what you've done for me
THANKYOU SO MUCH

glad you are on the mend :D