Irish_Spread Needs Some Help

Danny

Administrator
Earlier this week I was told that Irish_Spread has suffered an asthma attack and is currently in a coma.

He is fighting hard but it will be a long road to recovery and being self employed it is going to be a lot harder, so to take the pressure off myself and a few others have discussed and set up a justgiving page for him.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/eddiewrynn

algeeman

Private Member
Earlier this week I was told that Irish_Spread has suffered an asthma attack and is currently in a coma.

He is fighting hard but it will be a long road to recovery and being self employed it is going to be a lot harder, so to take the pressure off myself and a few others have discussed and set up a justgiving page for him.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/eddiewrynn
f**k me thats a shock !!
top fella im on it xx

flynnyman

Private Member
Not posted for a while coz I can't be arsed :) seen this today it popped up on my fb, a link to a just giving page and I thought the c**t was on the wind up. Seen a few posts throughout the day and messaged a few members and this shocked me. Irish has been a part of the furniture aswell as me on the forum, but also online. A very funny and so I'm lead to believe a very nice guy ;) if you have a twitter account, FB or are a member of any of the plasterers pages on fb share this link :) I hope he laughs his bollox off when he recovers with a few quid to tie him over xxx

Not posted for a while coz I can't be arsed :) seen this today it popped up on my fb, a link to a just giving page and I thought the c**t was on the wind up. Seen a few posts throughout the day and messaged a few members and this shocked me. Irish has been a part of the furniture aswell as me on the forum, but also online. A very funny and so I'm lead to believe a very nice guy ;) if you have a twitter account, FB or are a member of any of the plasterers pages on fb share this link :) I hope he laughs his bollox off when he recovers with a few quid to tie him over xxx
Quite so. And lovely to hear from you flynny

algeeman

Private Member
welcome back sir xx

Just checked the just giving, get in! Great amount in just two days, I’m sure we’ll reach the target no problem and maybe more. Love the people on here at times like these

Danny

Administrator
I was shocked when I was told and I do hope he makes a recovery.

Think the page runs for 3 months then just giving take 5% and then they wire the rest to me and I will transfer it to Irish....

This was not my idea by the way... someone else suggested it... so they have got a big thanks from me and everybody else

essexandy

Private Member
I was shocked when I was told and I do hope he makes a recovery.

Think the page runs for 3 months then just giving take 5% and then they wire the rest to me and I will transfer it to Irish....

This was not my idea by the way... someone else suggested it... so they have got a big thanks from me and everybody else
Why do I suddenly not trust this whole thing?

flynnyman

Private Member
How you keeping flynny?
I'm alive :) which puts it all into perspective xx we've had members disappear some maybe he have died but never happened on the forum. Irish and me had a good of crack and he is the second half expert on rising damp xx s**t happened he has a daughter and son which if you have been around for years you will understand.