Irish_Spread Needs Some Help

Well thanks a million lads a d lasses. I promise you it brought a tear to my eye

That's 900 cans and I get to spend my holidays in.your houses, well maybe not Grimsby.
Tbh I was very lucky, had an astma attack and then cardiac arrest, I was actually dead sitting next to the big BG god in the sky but saw the collection and came for the piss up money.
I was so unstable they had to sedate me a double dose o.j. ketamin. I'm also embarrassed to say i took on 8 security guards and nroke ones jaw (

Well thanks a million lads a d lasses. I promise you it brought a tear to my eye

That's 900 cans and I get to spend my holidays in.your houses, well maybe not Grimsby.
Tbh I was very lucky, had an astma attack and then cardiac arrest, I was actually dead sitting next to the big BG god in the sky but saw the collection and came for the piss up money.
I was so unstable they had to sedate me a double dose o.j. ketamin. I'm also embarrassed to say i took on 8 security guards and nroke ones jaw (
Glad to have you back with us Eddie, let us know if you need anything

GLAD YOUR STILL WITH US MATEY XX

Great News , sure I speak for everyone @irish_spread in wishing you all the best , take your time and don’t worry about missing any evolutionary stuff in plasterworld I’ll get you updated when your good

Just to clear up any doubt in case anyone might take offence to the 900 pints thi g, obviously I won't be spunking it. Question to you other heart attack spreads out there, did anyone suffer from massive hand shaking ?, I'm still in hospital but I can't even hold a cup of tea. I can only do about 20 steps without having to sit down, is this normal ? What where your recovery times ?

Just to clear up any doubt in case anyone might take offence to the 900 pints thi g, obviously I won't be spunking it. Question to you other heart attack spreads out there, did anyone suffer from massive hand shaking ?, I'm still in hospital but I can't even hold a cup of tea. I can only do about 20 steps without having to sit down, is this normal ? What where your recovery times ?

my brother in law not so long ago heart stopped.
they broke his ribs while trying to get him to breath again.
the man i thought was completly f**k*d after seeing him in intensive care....the doctors thought hes gone aswell.
hes now living back in his flat almost normal with slight memory loss.
give it time eddie ....day by day mate you will recover.
let me know if you need a hand with the 900 cans lol.
all the best sir:numberone::numberone:

I wouldn’t know but I imagine everyone goes at their own pace and i believe mental attitude goes a long way..... in which case, judging from the banter/piss taking on here, I reckon Wednesday next week you’ll be getting a mix on! ;) Also, if we can take on thing from history it’s that you can’t keep the Irish down.. big bunch of stubborn bastards!