inventions

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurek

Private Member
ive been doing a bit of research on my invention, to make sure it hasnt been done already, and i came across this from the late 1960s:

US3403960-0.png

its like a a self feeding trowel. brilliant.

heres a short excerpt from the abstract:

Plaster slurry supplied at 12 to the pump typically includes any material, particularly a settable cementitious substance such as hydrated lime, capable of application by troweling. The slurry is delivered to the trowel head 13 via a long heavy conduit 14 and a short lightweight flexible hose 15 connected in series, for application at 16. The hose 15 enables ready manipulation of the trowel with minimum encumbrance by the heavier conduit. A control indicated at 17 enables the user to control delivery of pressurized plaster at the head, whenever desired. For example, an electrical switch at 18, proximate the interconnection of the conduit and hose, is manipulable by the user with one hand, while he holds the trowel in the other hand, to control energization of a clutch in the drive that in turn controls transmission of drive from a prime mover means to the pump.

https://www.google.com/patents/US3403960?dq=plasterers+patent+flexible+trowel&hl=en&sa=X&ei=5bj0VJDJCpG6aeuXgagF&ved=0CCsQ6AEwAg

Anyone ever come across this?

Theres all sorts of plastering inventions. Theres flexible trowels going back to the last century :RpS_sneaky:. Saw a plasterers glove, as well. like a leather pouch that goes over the handle of the trowel and your hand to stop plaster or cement getting on it.

I had an idea about 10 years ago of adhesive scrim tape half a metre wide mesh the entire wall then plaster, didn't need to pva or fill holes and would stop any cracks when over skimming and it was like plastering onto board didn't go off quick etc, was a goodbye to pva but never followed it up

I had an idea about 10 years ago of adhesive scrim tape half a metre wide mesh the entire wall then plaster, didn't need to pva or fill holes and would stop any cracks when over skimming and it was like plastering onto board didn't go off quick etc, was a goodbye to pva but never followed it up

That would be brilliant for older properties on solid walls, I always expect hairline cracks appearing after decorating on these types of walls, there is just too much movement in older properties. maybe an invention of traditional finish plaster that allows for movement??

That trowel cover was never going to take off because you could just wear a glove. Wood for the trees

I had an idea of a paddle cleaner. Made a prototype from a tall bucket and attached 3 long soft bristle brushes In a triangular fashion. Worked a treat but the **** started to collect at the bottom. Hmmmmm. The brushes should be on the lid then the bucket could be cleaned out. Went to make the 2nd edition and found a vid on YouTube of a collomix cleaner :RpS_thumbdn:

If they can't make it pay then what chance would I have?! Cleaning system Mixer Clean from Collomix (2013) - YouTube

I have a few ideas Mainly harnesses,nipple plesure,anal beads and so forth!! Pics will follow:RpS_thumbsup:

I had an idea of a paddle cleaner. Made a prototype from a tall bucket and attached 3 long soft bristle brushes In a triangular fashion. Worked a treat but the **** started to collect at the bottom. Hmmmmm. The brushes should be on the lid then the bucket could be cleaned out. Went to make the 2nd edition and found a vid on YouTube of a collomix cleaner :RpS_thumbdn:

If they can't make it pay then what chance would I have?! Cleaning system Mixer Clean from Collomix (2013) - YouTube

Looks like the brushes would get full of ****

I just keep a long bucket of water beside where I mix. A quick dip and spin after each mix keeps it spotless no need for brushes.

Status
Not open for further replies.