insulated plasterboard.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I did a job few weeks back with 70mm insulated plasterboard! Every board was bowed side to side so when I came to skim I had to level out the joins!! Fuckiing hate those boards! Next time I do a job with them I'm gonna charge a lot more.

yep weve just done a job with them and everyone was bent as @Olican which is pretty fuc king bent let me tell you everytime you tried to ping one corner in the other side popped out

Last edited by a moderator:
As above mate. Mechasnical fixings anyway to comply with building regs. Its a common problem I am not sure how much you use them

that was a full pallet on wednesday bowed. so phoned the merchants. they collected and dropped a new pallet. turned up today to find sheets of the same condition. usually dot n dab with normal sheets so not came across this before. nightmare. its getting skimmed so can be sorted then cheers for the reply

D.R Plastering - Call now on 07875390281

That is true. It can be a pain trying to get the whip out of a warped board. It is time consuming. I've wedged the deadman aginst them in the past with a scaf board nailed across just trying to get them in aligment. And then the bottom f the board springs. :)That non expanding adhesive, the one that expands lol, is the same. It will push them out all over

Thermaline boards are always brilliant, sometimes the insulation overlaps the edge of the plasterboard which proper cocks me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.