Inguinale hernia

Renov8j

Loving the job at the moment got a lovely hernia that has got so big it now drops into my b*ll***s, go to work every day come home in agony when it's inflamed with grafting all day,I have to get home lay on my back and push it back into my body every night, can't get in hospital for 2 months then it's six weeks off:D anyone else had one of these lovely inflictions?

Loving the job at the moment got a lovely hernia that has got so big it now drops into my b*ll***s, go to work every day come home in agony when it's inflamed with grafting all day,I have to get home lay on my back and push it back into my body every night, can't get in hospital for 2 months then it's six weeks off:D anyone else had one of these lovely inflictions?
No but been with the wife for 30y and never got six months in total without earache , thats a decent block of free time got any exiting plans

I know an older fella who had this .
We used to work for Merseyside plastering.
The old boy was in hospital for a while.
The boss never visited him even though his gang got the firm rolling.
He's back working again ..but has young lads doing the graft.

You'll be fine mate (y)(y)(y)

Me grandad had one and could play the piano with them.

You'll be good just don't busta gonad in mean time.

I had one of these and I was told that it was about 9 month wait... Well I got quite angry and the surgeon who did the consultation said that he can make it so I get seen in 2 weeks.... Called "Choose and Book" and basically I chose to have my operation at a private hospital :D

I had one of these and I was told that it was about 9 month wait... Well I got quite angry and the surgeon who did the consultation said that he can make it so I get seen in 2 weeks.... Called "Choose and Book" and basically I chose to have my operation at a private hospital :D

Welcome back Daniel xx

I know an older fella who had this .
We used to work for Merseyside plastering.
The old boy was in hospital for a while.
The boss never visited him even though his gang got the firm rolling.
He's back working again ..but has young lads doing the graft.

You'll be fine mate (y)(y)(y)
Depends what I'm doing in the day to be honest if just skimming not too bad but banged quite a large gable on the other day and one labourer mixing and me loading the gear and banging it on aswell on my tod something that never phased me before but when it got to the end of the day after rubbing up ect I felt like a complete cripple!! Very painful to say the least, surgeon told me he deals with a lot of guys in the building trade n I'm only 42 love our job so much:love:

My old Brian got a hernia and he spent the weeks off work making parquet flooring for his living room.... block by 2cmx1cm block at a time!