Information on general pricing

Turbo trowel

Recently gone out on my own and I’m being told I’m to cheap by a lot of older friends and builders in the game, was wondering if some one would like to be open on the general price of the work we carry out, metre rates and a day rate, located in Kent as I know location can impact on costs as well..... new to this forum so I will make up my own mind as if it’s actually useful or not, thanks gentlemen !!!

Blimey not this again, rates are different in different areas and also supply and fit or labour only. Talking money on the forum is frowned upon!! Same old knuckle heads popping up boring everyone with how much they’ve skimmed or what they’ve earned. If you know someone locally ask them to guide you in the right direction or check local agency for day rates.

Recently gone out on my own and I’m being told I’m to cheap by a lot of older friends and builders in the game, was wondering if some one would like to be open on the general price of the work we carry out, metre rates and a day rate, located in Kent as I know location can impact on costs as well..... new to this forum so I will make up my own mind as if it’s actually useful or not, thanks gentlemen !!!

Pricing it a touchy subject... I would say bump your prices up until the work stops... then drop it down till you are happy

Mate BEFORE you come begging for advice on prices that time served spreads have well earned don’t you think you should put forward your cheap prices and Day rate??