Information on general pricing

Members online

The newer the car the more I charge. BMW, Mercedes or Audi is an immediate £75 bonus added to the quote.

Anything 2014 onward is £10 per year so a 2017 bmw is £75 bmwb (bmw bonus) plus £30 for the extra 3 years is added onto the quote.

If I know it’s artex i’ll sport my pre-sprinkled artex t shirt. “Look it’s coming down mate it’s all over me needs over-boarding” £££

If wife’s fit i’ll Only charge £5 per year on the car age. She has to be 8+ though.

It’s all about loyalty

The newer the car the more I charge. BMW, Mercedes or Audi is an immediate £75 bonus added to the quote.

Anything 2014 onward is £10 per year so a 2017 bmw is £75 bmwb (bmw bonus) plus £30 for the extra 3 years is added onto the quote.

If I know it’s artex i’ll sport my pre-sprinkled artex t shirt. “Look it’s coming down mate it’s all over me needs over-boarding” £££

If wife’s fit i’ll Only charge £5 per year on the car age. She has to be 8+ though.

It’s all about loyalty

:hueco:

Hope you got a refund.

It’s all about loyalty
You need to lay of the weed a wee bit