In my head

I'm not sure if you are even a real person but if you are, you can take a holiday, change from plastering to anything, it won't help. It's your mentality/state of mind. Are you really fed up of plastering? yeah? REALLY? think harder, deeper, what's really bothering you, I doubt plastering can do this much damage.

Maybe you're at an age where you think it's too late to do better, I don't know.. have a chat with someone.. relax.

I'm not sure if you are even a real person but if you are, you can take a holiday, change from plastering to anything, it won't help. It's your mentality/state of mind. Are you really fed up of plastering? yeah? REALLY? think harder, deeper, what's really bothering you, I doubt plastering can do this much damage.

Maybe you're at an age where you think it's too late to do better, I don't know.. have a chat with someone.. relax.
Maybe it because i need s*x

@Marshy gonna smash ya!! @Andy g :LOL::ROFLMAO::p
3E52709C-3E36-4847-8FAC-A0EE5BDF8E60.gif

He.s only 12

Best thing to do is if your fed up with plastering go do another trade or help another trade for day and it will show you its not that bad. . I put some steels in with brickies other week was board to tears. Just tiled kitchen and could i f**k do that day in day out

Last edited:
Well said mate.Every day a different pointless thread to the point where makes you not want to log in.