In a bit of a bad situation !

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt even know there was more teachers on here tbh

Fight fight fight!!

Do you not think the youngsters of today need a different approach Church? I mean you can't whip them like back when you were a youngen?? If they just fuked them off for being a typical teenager then there would be no apprentices coming through what so ever..

Fight fight fight!!

Do you not think the youngsters of today need a different approach Church? I mean you can't whip them like back when you were a youngen?? If they just fuked them off for being a typical teenager then there would be no apprentices coming through what so ever..

i think there is enough plasterers about , i think its a easy trade to learn and get into compared with others , im amazed anyone wants to come into it and even more amazed someone wants to teach it

dont think most youngsters are one bit interested in becoming a plasterer, most of the lads who come on here looking for a start are in their late twenty's ,, early thirty's looking for a career change

Most young are lazy and kooking for the fast cash which is a road to ruin.. but the switched in young people i know who want to enter the building game want to be chippies, sparks and plumbers.

"It's too much like hard work"

My 19 yr old brothers reply when I offered a start.

Loads of kids want money to work for them not the other way round.

Loads of kids want money to work for them  not the other way round.
He is right though, depends on what else he does to pay his way through life

As long as my kids have a plan b ten that's fine. If they want to sit at home playing Xbox wanting to be celebs/drop outs/ dreamers then I don't know what I'd do

He's now 21 an still on the dole. I know there is many ways to make good money now days.

But if someone was offering to pay me a wage to share his knowledge with me AND I can rely on that for the rest of my life to help me fall back on when times are hard surely the only winner is the apprentice. And the skill will carry on.

Sorry rant over but he's a lazy prick.

I would just take the job on.
Where abouts are you?
Have a word with the customer and builder etc. Explain whats going on. Tell them you need payment for what you have done on the price you agreed or whatever you want. Be reasonable so you get your dosh then get another spread in to help on your own terms.
Also... as mentioned... you defo need to get a grip. They obvs need the work doing abit sharpish so whack your own price down and get it done

As long as my kids have a plan b ten that's fine. If they want to sit at home playing Xbox wanting to be celebs/drop outs/ dreamers then I don't know what I'd do

Id twa* the little fckers I've got 2 lads 7 & 5, if they play all this I don't know what I want to do and think for 1 second they will be bumming around on xbox or something they can think again, pisses me off seeing parents letting their young kids play on xbox, iPads etc etc all day just so they don't have to occupy them!

If they get to 16 and they haven't got plans for there future ie further education that will lead to a realistic career or an apprenticeship of some sort (ideally not building trade) then I will drag the little fckers to work with me and say bye bye to the drills and mixers!!

Id twa* the little fckers I've got 2 lads 7 & 5, if they play all this I don't know what I want to do and think for 1 second they will be bumming around on xbox or something they can think again, pisses me off seeing parents letting their young kids play on xbox, iPads etc etc all day just so they don't have to occupy them!

If they get to 16 and they haven't got plans for there future ie further education that will lead to a realistic career or an apprenticeship of some sort (ideally not building trade) then I will drag the little fckers to work with me and say bye bye to the drills and mixers!!

I like your style

There is Deffo a lost generation these kids around 18 don't want it coz they already have it, a phone payed by mummy and daddy and spends, they couldn't give a ****. The lad I have was being sick again on Monday, throwing up every where lol waste of space I am gonna start using them as labour forget trying to teach them they don't give a toss they are brain dead and need treating as such.

Loads of kids want money to work for them not the other way round.

Money works for me I no longer need a hop up I stand on a pile of fiftys n wipe out with a fiver twenty if I like the customer! I know what you mean though I've offered a few lads ago with me one day n they are off I must be a c**t or they don't like dio!one I use regular now n he's a roofer proper grafter who fancied plastering just got to stop him tryin to put on with a slate

It's really all the same just a different name

Status
Not open for further replies.