I would love to go for a beer with...

Members online

last time we did with you marshy you left 2 hours before us to go back teh hotel and when the rest of the grouped started walking back you staggered out of someones garden :D
That's like something I would do. Correction, I've done plenty of stuff like that u:rayos: :aburrido::(

last time we did with you marshy you left 2 hours before us to go back teh hotel and when the rest of the grouped started walking back you staggered out of someones garden :D
To be fair you don't know what I drank before we went out

Plus we all left the restaurant ( we legged it without paying ) but thanks to Stuart Kilner we got away with it and all staggered back together

I would love to go for a beer with Boris Johnson and Donald Trump... I think it would be like going on a rugby tour :D

This does not show my political beliefs or beliefs of TPF

I'd like to go for a pint with Lawrence Krauss, Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Heisenberg, Hitler, Schrodinger, Arthur Harris and Isaac Newton.

You're on TPF, not University f**k**g challenge! X

Fair one. But I spend much of my down time listening to either public lectures or Philosophy stuff. I think a lot.

Anyway, I've changed my mind. I want to go for a pint with Lord Horatio Nelson.

Admiral.

War Lord.

Hero.

The bravest man who ever lived.

Fair one. But I spend much of my down time listening to either public lectures or Philosophy stuff. I think a lot.

Admiral.

War Lord.

Hero.

So they say.

Its all relative mate. X

So what you saying? The First Lord of the Fleet was actually a bit of a dick and I'd find that out if we went for a drop of rum?

Well, as Lord of the Fleet, he would have commanded great respect. Likeable is something different. After a drop of rum, who knows?

Well, as Lord of the Fleet, he would have commanded great respect. Likeable is something different. After a drop of rum, who knows?

Well, my heroes are Isaac Newton, who actually is known as a bit of a dick - had Aspergers - but is none the less, was the cleverest man in the universe.

And Lord Nelson, who was the bravest and most principled man in the universe.

Admiral.

War Lord.

Hero.

Nelson,used to be a statue of him here a while ago.

Admiral.

War Lord.

Hero.

Wow Stevi0, can I give you a hand up out of your own bottom there? ;) :ROFLMAO:

Nelson liked a pungent fanny I believe, used to write his beloved, “ I’ll be home in a few days.....don’t wash”.....
Frances was her name....