I would love to go for a beer with...

Members online

aye. he would be interesting. is he dead? or jeffrey dahmer. when i was at school there was a kid that looked like him and everyone called him dahmer and were asking him if hed killed anyone etc. probably ruined his life. googled him a few years back and he was living in edinburgh but unmarried and working in a church community centre :confused: id go a for a drink with marshy. always upbeat no matter whats happening.

aye. he would be interesting. is he dead? or jeffrey dahmer. when i was at school there was a kid that looked like him and everyone called him dahmer and were asking him if hed killed anyone etc. probably ruined his life. googled him a few years back and he was living in edinburgh but unmarried and working in a church community centre :confused: id go a for a drink with marshy. always upbeat no matter whats happening.

I've had the pleasure of a night out and a couple of light ales with Greg he's good company and an all round decent fella.
in fact I can't think of many people on here I wouldn't have a beer with to be fair.

I've had the pleasure of a night out and a couple of light ales with Greg he's good company and an all round decent fella.
in fact I can't think of many people on here I wouldn't have a beer with to be fair.

bang on the money for sure :D

youve restored my faith in the forum....cheers scotty (y)

after my friends
@Marshy and @Lodan have gone Ttotal and @theclemo has gone awol......i was feeling rather alone.@Vincey is a sound fella but proseco isnt my thing !!
but i do enjoy them gorgeous selfies xx

Vincey certainly looks like he's having a nice time on holiday.
FB_IMG_1489323127918-1.jpg

(y).

Sure couple smirnoff ice and you were for killing the other night were u not? :boxeador: :risas2:
No no that was the pina colada... fun and games until I got a bit too intimidating with the mini umbrella

Highly underestimated weapon the cocktail umbrella.... rammed up a willy before opening! .....

No no that was the pina colada... fun and games until I got a bit too intimidating with the mini umbrella

Highly underestimated weapon the cocktail umbrella.... rammed up a willy before opening! .....

Hmmm.... I feel there should be a public service announcement as people should now know not to annoy u, especially if they ever see you near cocktail umbrellas, for that's not something I'd like to experience and pretty sure not many men would. I say many, for there is always some twisted f**k*r who likes sadistic stuff like that somewhere.

Hmmm.... I feel there should be a public service announcement as people should now know not to annoy u, especially if they ever see you near cocktail umbrellas, for that's not something I'd like to experience and pretty sure not many men would. I say many, for there is always some twisted f**k*r who likes sadistic stuff like that somewhere.
Hmmm maybe this is why I wasn't a forerunner in the beer stakes :D

I'm just not hardcore enough to wake up at crack of dawn with big hangover and trek 3hours cross country to meet a pissed off Clawski and then stomp round the lakes

I'm ashamed of my weakness :(

lol a nice relaxing walk round the likes seems like the perfect way to cure a hangover

I can't understand why she wanted to leave early after the bg mine trip, when she could of stayed and had a few light ales with you, mr kilner myself and @marshyo_O.
Then again :sick:
Can't believe you associate with other Jess's! And then have the audacity to confuse us!
:cachetada: