I need Help

Members online

No members online now.

DanielD

Hello everyone ,I would like to know the best idea to repair the wall,the damage was done when removing the paper from the wall with the wallpaper steamer,I had previously seen some cracks,but now it's something big,I think it's taken off half a meter from the bottom and almost a meter from the right . some suggestions? Thanks

here I attached 3 images.

Attachments

• IMG_20190903_003518_1.jpg
    IMG_20190903_003518_1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 297
  • IMG_20190903_003420_1.jpg
    IMG_20190903_003420_1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 269
  • IMG_20190903_003415.jpg
    IMG_20190903_003415.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 290
Get em off young man !!!

Asking for Jess

The backing coat may be sound , if cavity walls ? ( then PVA , bond and skim )
or is it solid walls ?
Only plaster onto tacky PVA or I will tell my mum

You don't need help you need a plasterer lol. Phone some decent local plasterers and gets some quotes to sort it out.

Hello everyone ,I would like to know the best idea to repair the wall,the damage was done when removing the paper from the wall with the wallpaper steamer,I had previously seen some cracks,but now it's something big,I think it's taken off half a meter from the bottom and almost a meter from the right . some suggestions? Thanks

You wont make a good job of that yourself. Unless your really skint and dont care what finish is like . Plus it looks like rest of wall will be on floor in 2 mins

scrape off the top coat then pva and skim with Multi finish. How good you get it is up for debate... or pay a plasterer and just make the tea all day :D

every f**k*r on this site needs help pal