I couldn't wait for the eze skim set up

We did (2 men !lol and right machine ) 56 m2 finished by 4.20 ,thats me spraying ,ruling ,my mate preping out in front ,like to see you earn that money on skimming Rory big balls !lol

A 2&1 would do that hand balling anyway Keith. [emoji12]

Lol there's a member who's normally all over the eze threads called bobby(you) and he's been replaced with you.

It may just be a huge coincidence but they share the same birthday, same passion for the same machine... and one isn't here but the other is. If all of the above is just a coincidence I hope they don't share the same woman :bananas:

Lol there's a member who's normally all over the eze threads called bobby(you) and he's been replaced with you.
just because there are people out there that think a machine is not right ,does not mean they are fake ,you boys make me laugh !carry on skimming and talking about spraying big balls

just because there are people out there that think a machine is not right ,does not mean they are fake ,you boys make me laugh !carry on skimming and talking about spraying big balls

Come on Keith, its very easy to see it mate... Rory isn't having a go at anyone. Just strange how you don't hear from a certain account, then all of a sudden a new one springs along, same birthday etc, knows a fair bit about everything and even knows some of the members...

It may just be a huge coincidence but they share the same birthday, same passion for the same machine... and one isn't here but the other is. If all of the above is just a coincidence I hope they don't share the same woman :bananas:

No way! How do you know that? Bank accounts ring the bells:maraca:
:popcorn:

It was only for k-mix basecoat so around 20 bags
To be honest going up and down the scaffold isn't something I'll be in a hurry to do!!
Still easier than hand balling mind
Ok,
I got a Ritmo L last year myself, not done as much render as I had hoped for,mainly inside skimming. The brick layers are getting the render up here in Scotland.