I can not look the client in the eye any more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunna

started a job yesterday, over boarding and setting 5 ceilings, the client said two weeks ago he would move out all of the furniture in time for me to start as he and his wife only live there at weekends and in school holidays. He left the key with the people nextdoor. So i got there yesterday only to find all the furniture still in the same place as when i went to measure up, i was not happy at all so started to move some things out of the first bedroom and got on with what i should be doing. Then on to the next bedroom and again started to move things out, this time i had to move a big chest of drawers first i pulled out all of the drawers and stacked them out of the way and then started to move the chest when something happened YEP a big bang and crash, i pooed myself thinking what have i done and looked around the chest but nothing was wrong. But it turned out to have a secret cupboard inside it and to my suprise i found some s*x toys and one of them was someting called a butt plug ?. YEP cant look him in the eye any more , still thats justice for you, he should have moved his bloody furniture in the first place. OH and i've left it sat on top of the chest for when he comes back on saturday. HA HA HA :RpS_biggrin:

worked for a builder on a job last year and the house was empty as in no one in but they did live there, no power in the room or on the landing so i went to the nearest room, bedroom across the hall.............finger condoms, dildos, anal beads and pictures of the couple........doin things on the bed.....it was a coupla G** fellas:glare::RpS_crying:. now ive got nothing against G** people but i dnt wanna see that haha

worked for a builder on a job last year and the house was empty as in no one in but they did live there, no power in the room or on the landing so i went to the nearest room, bedroom across the hall.............finger condoms, dildos, anal beads and pictures of the couple........doin things on the bed.....it was a coupla G** fellas:glare::RpS_crying:. now ive got nothing against G** people but i dnt wanna see that haha

You looked after knowing they were benders!!! Sorry bud but your curious ;). Ask Minh for some advice on your first experience hahahaha :RpS_tongue:

started a job yesterday, over boarding and setting 5 ceilings, the client said two weeks ago he would move out all of the furniture in time for me to start as he and his wife only live there at weekends and in school holidays. He left the key with the people nextdoor. So i got there yesterday only to find all the furniture still in the same place as when i went to measure up, i was not happy at all so started to move some things out of the first bedroom and got on with what i should be doing. Then on to the next bedroom and again started to move things out, this time i had to move a big chest of drawers first i pulled out all of the drawers and stacked them out of the way and then started to move the chest when something happened YEP a big bang and crash, i pooed myself thinking what have i done and looked around the chest but nothing was wrong. But it turned out to have a secret cupboard inside it and to my suprise i found some s*x toys and one of them was someting called a butt plug ?. YEP cant look him in the eye any more , still thats justice for you, he should have moved his bloody furniture in the first place. OH and i've left it sat on top of the chest for when he comes back on saturday. HA HA HA :RpS_biggrin:

awesome!! Bit of cringe moment when they walk back in haha serves them right!

how would i have known they were benders ya wally first time id seen the house was the day i plasterd the room, no one was in and it was ony after i went into the bedroom to get power i found out they were G**.
read my post again:rolleyes)

how would i have known they were benders ya wally first time id seen the house was the day i plasterd the room, no one was in and it was ony after i went into the bedroom to get power i found out they were G**.
read my post again:rolleyes)

It's ok bud I believe ya :RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

:RpS_thumbsup:

A carpenter on my uncles job called them into the room where he was working, he disgustingly displayed what he thought was a vibrator saying dirty bitches, it was a hair straightener with a 240 plug. A friend of mine doing bag searches at a night club pulled out a huge black dildo from a males bag, not realising what he was holding he started saying what's this then, the look on people's faces made him look again, he dropped it screaming, very funny been there

Had a brickie on site few years back used to go to a local park (Roath Park Cardiff) to have his lunch every day bit of a odd bod but thought nothing of it was told a few weeks back he was caught in the gents toilets with another bloke sucking you know what! the guy had wife and kids?

Had a brickie on site few years back used to go to a local park (Roath Park Cardiff) to have his lunch every day bit of a odd bod but thought nothing of it was told a few weeks back he was caught in the gents toilets with another bloke sucking you know what! the guy had wife and kids?
He was on a break,,

Two tackers in north London working with my pal ,shared a prostitute at lunchtime on site,they were father and son, aah

That is just disgusting:-0.............why would anyone want to eat ice lolly's in a public toilet.:RpS_confused:

lets hope the householder does'nt read tunna's post, cause if he does, there's gonna b a tunna shite headin his way

thanks all, i've had a good laugh at some of the threads and yes i can not wait till saturday as i've now found a nob expander as well and thats on display next to the butt plug. But a few years ago i was plastering some walls in a shop in a little town in derbyshire, the owner said dont leave the front door open as we dont want people coming in and being nosy, ok i said a little time later someone came in and asked what the shop was going to be, i told them it was going to be an ann summers, grate said the chap we could do with something like that around here. i did'nt tell him it was only going to be a coffee shop. And when the shop did open the owner said that a chap came in and asked if ann summers was upstairs. I then owned up to what i had told him and the owner and i had a good laugh about it but his wife has'nt talked to me since.

Bad vibes eh? :RpS_wink:

Are you hoping to get paid for this job by the way?.......I'd put everything back as it was after you've used them if I was you :RpS_thumbup:

ye id put them back too!! i wouldnt pay you if you had been playing with my but plug :RpS_wink:
if you wanted to get your own back then just stack all the furniture up in different rooms, maybe take it all down stairs/upstairs

get em back by having a go on the butt plug and put it back without washing:RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.