I’ve got Covid

Members online

My dads got covid he’s now in hospital with it, he tested positive, had no symptoms for a while then bang it hit him. He’s in his 60s no other health issues and is a generally fit fella.
He died a couple of days ago, it will read covid on his death certificate, because it was covid that killed him.
You think 5-600 hundred people a day dying ,my odds are pretty good but when it's one of your family that is part of that daily statistic it's all too real.
These fellas saying it's all some sort of hoax and the like, you want to walk down a covid ward at present as I recently did, it's like a war zone.my old Man was 62, died alone as we couldn't visit, I had to visit for a strict 5 minute slot, when he already gone. there were fellas in there 40s near him. And the I'm not wearing a mask brigade there not effective, it's against my rights etc, even if they are the slimmest one percent effective, if it just stops one persons relative getting it, being ill or dying, there effective, I wouldn't wish the experience on anyone.

He died a couple of days ago, it will read covid on his death certificate, because it was covid that killed him.
You think 5-600 hundred people a day dying ,my odds are pretty good but when it's one of your family that is part of that daily statistic it's all too real.
These fellas saying it's all some sort of hoax and the like, you want to walk down a covid ward at present as I recently did, it's like a war zone.my old Man was 62, died alone as we couldn't visit, I had to visit for a strict 5 minute slot, when he already gone. there were fellas in there 40s near him. And the I'm not wearing a mask brigade there not effective, it's against my rights etc, even if they are the slimmest one percent effective, if it just stops one persons relative getting it, being ill or dying, there effective, I wouldn't wish the experience on anyone.
Sorry to hear that mate

Sorry for your loss owls

feel your pain mate xx
sorry for your loss buddy :cry:

So sorry to hear your loss pal thoughts with you & your family!

Sad news sorry for your loss mate

Sorry for your loss mate

I’m really sorry to hear about your loss geez, our thoughts are with you and your family at this devastating time. X

Condolences Rich, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Sorry for your loss.

Very sorry to hear that, condolences to you and your family

Sorry to hear this owls, absolutely gutted for you mate.

Thanks all for your wishes.
I put it up on here just to highlight this shitty virus could effect you and yours at some stage, so take it seriously. A few weeks ago I didn't think it would effect me in anyway at all really, now it's well and truly kicked me in the balls.

My uncle died 54 he was unfit but it was covid that killed him, a builder I work with dad died of it. He wasnt well with cancer but he caught it and it wrote him off killed him over night and the same goes for another relative who had terminal cancer but covid literally took her last year down to 2 days when she caught it.

I still dont think you will stop conspiracy theories I think people prefer it to the truth

To top it off I think I have caught it I've not been well misses (she's worse then me) is a teacher and two pupils were sent to school even though there parents tested positive ffs!

Thanks all for your wishes.
I put it up on here just to highlight this shitty virus could effect you and yours at some stage, so take it seriously. A few weeks ago I didn't think it would effect me in anyway at all really, now it's well and truly kicked me in the balls.
Probably the same as everyone else who wish they could find those comforting words to help at this time. Condolences x

My uncle died 54 he was unfit but it was covid that killed him, a builder I work with dad died of it. He wasnt well with cancer but he caught it and it wrote him off killed him over night and the same goes for another relative who had terminal cancer but covid literally took her last year down to 2 days when she caught it.

I still dont think you will stop conspiracy theories I think people prefer it to the truth

To top it off I think I have caught it I've not been well misses (she's worse then me) is a teacher and two pupils were sent to school even though there parents tested positive ffs!
My wife's school has just shut for two weeks due to the number of teachers having to isolate/shield.

Theres conspiracy theorists then there's people who believe in the virus but not how its been handled,there's been loads of lies about it I.e death tolls etc when a fit person could get run over but had covid it would go down as a covid death,and all the doom mongering charts etc.theres 100% a virus i know people who have had it,some felt like shite and others felt fine.its the way its been handled.what about all the other illness out there etc like cancer and mental health.it just needed to be handled better,the virus should never of got over here in 1st place as soon as China reported a case thats it borders should of been shut,but all these snowflakes would of cried about that saying it was racism etc

Everyone's thoughts are with you x

Cheers for your kind thoughts.
Unfortunately circa 3000 people are dying a week at the moment, it will effect Many other families before hopefully, all this carry on will be over.

I've a fella who works for me whose off with it at the moment. he's 34, it won't kill him but he's at home and quite poorly with it.

I've a fella who works for me whose off with it at the moment. he's 34, it won't kill him but he's at home and quite poorly with it.
I'm working at a nurses house today. Said there's 6 covid patients in their icu, 5 of them are aged 40-55.
34 is probably pretty safe in terms of death but as you say can get pretty bad with it

I know of a young fella who's 35 i think I think he is,lost a stone was really ill for a week,hes coming around now

I'm working at a nurses house today. Said there's 6 covid patients in their icu, 5 of them are aged 40-55.
34 is probably pretty safe in terms of death but as you say can get pretty bad with it
Luck of the draw with it.