I’m a Courior live in Birmingham have been delivering plaster an plaster boards for a company in Birmingham

If there are any plasterers in the Birmingham area that can’t get multi finish I have been delivering boards and finishing plaster for a company in B33 area they have had the bg stuff sent away to a lab analysed an reproduced an they have been inundated with buyers that’s why they had to get me to deliver it as well I went to one customer an dropped a full pallet of the next day they ordered another 20 pallets so it must be good
The company is plasterers solutions I think the phone number is hope this is helpful to some of you that might be local my friends that are in the trade have been repeat ordering so it must be ok as I know the 1 is a fussy fu****

Last edited by a moderator:
If there are any plasterers in the Birmingham area that can’t get multi finish I have been delivering boards and finishing plaster for a company in B33 area they have had the bg stuff sent away to a lab analysed an reproduced an they have been inundated with buyers that’s why they had to get me to deliver it as well I went to one customer an dropped a full pallet of the next day they ordered another 20 pallets so it must be good
The company is plasterers solutions I think the phone number is hope this is helpful to some of you that might be local my friends that are in the trade have been repeat ordering so it must be ok as I know the 1 is a fussy fu****
£5 a bag?

The company is plasterers solutions I think the phone number is + hope this is helpful to some of you that might be local my friends that are in the trade have been repeat ordering so it must be ok as I know the 1 is a fussy fu****
@Danny some thing ain’t right with this plastering solutions

Ordered 20 f**k**g pallets! @lurpak must be busy

The company is plasterers solutions I think the phone number is +4 hope this is helpful to some of you that might be local my friends that are in the trade have been repeat ordering so it must be ok as I know the 1 is a fussy fu****
It was half believable until the 20 pallets part, then u lost me :LOL:

The company is plasterers solutions I think the phone number is + hope this is helpful to some of you that might be local my friends that are in the trade have been repeat ordering so it must be ok as I know the 1 is a fussy fu****
@BritishGypsum

The company is plasterers solutions I think the phone number is +hope this is helpful to some of you that might be local my friends that are in the trade have been repeat ordering so it must be ok as I know the 1 is a fussy fu****
Funny that Tony.....yer mate was on just recently, babling a lot o pish about testing plaster....
Nobody on here could actually understand what he was on about but its starting to make sense now.
Please tell us more:rolleyes:

He probably brought pallets of the 1st batch of make good thinking he would cash in cant sell it. Repacked it selling it £12 a bag :LOL:

Rare to see a good Samaritan like yourself in these desperate times. My Amazon driver doesn't even knock my door he just leaves everything on my doorstep. I guess it's all going out of date and your flapping?

Driving taxi courier in Birmingham too and throw very very quickly selling flour in bin bags labelled multi special! Ya get me bruv ya name ain’t tony it’s Abdul :risas2:

I reckon he’s gone straight to dragons den ! Probably tapits brother in law annoying pair of cnts!

Because if it was any good you would be handing out a few free samples! It’s a Blatant con!
So let's get this right, we've spent time and a lot of effort getting a product put in to place to supply the guys on these forums, the one man bands, the people that are getting stitched up by stupid prices on ebay, what happened to giving the small companies abit of recognition for having a bit of confidence in a product that works, and just to add, we've had orders from 1 to 20 plts, and what weve said is don't commit to that much, try a few bags, do a wall, and if it's right for you, then come back and buy some more, we've given out over 100 bags as samples and the feedback has been great, or they wouldn't be returning.