how would you deal with this?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I done an outside this time last year chipped of all the original plaster customer wanted dry dash done bands n stuff turned out really well neighbour came out saying I broke a plant pot got down had a look told him sorry for that had a good look couldn't find the broken bit of pot or the chippings that supposedly caused it I basically told him what he wanted to hear done job then went boy was a chancer though I dont rely on getting all my own work mac so I see your concern but if he put a bad review on your site just get the customer who you done the work for put up a review saying that you done an excellent job and that the neighbour is just jealous because the customer was getting work done which is normally the case tbh thats why I like working for some contractors and fit alot of my work round them came across far to many arse holes when we were getting are own work

Well in anyone's interested, this got resolved.

i offered to clean gutters but explained I would charge him if anything dropped out that wasn't render, he replied that he's cleaned them and continued to moan.

in the end I told him I'd report him to police if he continued to harass me, I offered to clean them, he refused so that's his problem.

hopefully that will be the end of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.