How to set your stall

I make you right lutons a f**k**g dump
Used to live nearby Luton, mrs and I used to go shopping there, couldn't get on, didn't understand the language innit.
Can't believe that in this country we put up road signs in Urdu or some other jibber jabber.......pfft

Car got broken into and smashed to bits when went to football at Luton in early 90s. Waiting for pickup, 8 of us got attacked by a group of about 60 Asians, riot vans turned up, they told police to stay away from their areas. At one point I was in a police car going round looking for one of our group and they started chasing the police car. One of them came at my mate with a screwdriver saying he was lucky he didn't bring his gun out that night. Lovely bunch, fun night. Ash road Luton was where it happened....ahh memories.

My old Dad use to call Luton the arshole of Britain and that was in the 60's, hasn't changed much then.

Car got broken into and smashed to bits when went to football at Luton in early 90s. Waiting for pickup, 8 of us got attacked by a group of about 60 Asians, riot vans turned up, they told police to stay away from their areas. At one point I was in a police car going round looking for one of our group and they started chasing the police car. One of them came at my mate with a screwdriver saying he was lucky he didn't bring his gun out that night. Lovely bunch, fun night. Ash road Luton was where it happened....ahh memories.

Didn't think the cops would allow this carry-on over there

I hate going back up to bedford milton keynes now... I am pretty spoilt down here on the coast to be fair