How soon to skim dot and dab?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40920
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 40920

Started at 8:30 and home by 1:30... Naughty, or the standard?

Attachments

• IMG_20190719_084757.jpg
    IMG_20190719_084757.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 294
  • IMG_20190719_133505.jpg
    IMG_20190719_133505.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 282
Did you do that in 3 sets
I was thinking more 8.30 till 11 myself including dabbing board and giving um a bit of time to Go off! The gear would of gone off anyway by time it took him lol. Thats 2 8*4s at the most :ROFLMAO:must of struggle round all those sockets and switches:whistle:

Everyone's really quick when it isn't their job aren't they lol. 5 hours to get set up, dot and dab it, top bricks were an inch proud of the rest so had to bond the top, had no bead tape so that took a while, even mopped the floor for the customer. Oh and it pissed down all f**k**g day and had no access to the house. f**k you all lol. And went to Gregg's for a few vegan sausage rolls. Good day all in all

Everyone's really quick when it isn't their job aren't they lol. 5 hours to get set up, dot and dab it, top bricks were an inch proud of the rest so had to bond the top, had no bead tape so that took a while, even mopped the floor for the customer. Oh and it pissed down all f**k**g day and had no access to the house. f**k you all lol. And went to Gregg's for a few vegan sausage rolls. Good day all in all

Vegan sausage rolls!

Virtue signaler:D

Looks a tidy job to me! The old me would say how I’d do it in 2 hours max. Or that it’s gonna crack where you didn’t T shape the board.