Hop ups ?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little one for walls medium one for.most ceilings and the big one for bigger stuff. Keep a set of 6 tread steps and 5ft plank in the van too. Narrow scaff tower for tall ceilings

Little one for walls medium one for.most ceilings and the big one for bigger stuff. Keep a set of 6 tread steps and 5ft plank in the van too. Narrow scaff tower for tall ceilings

Do you use the smaller one to get yourself onto the bigger one?! :)

ashley,they look ,ike my plank clamps ... :RpS_confused: fifty quid is good. special order?

ashley,they look ,ike my plank clamps ... :RpS_confused: fifty quid is good. special order?
I had a mate you had some bought from some company years ago, and impossible to get then now he paid about £100 so got one off him and took it to a fabrication company where I live ,he knocked me 4 up £50 a set , but looking at getting some made out of aluminium so lot lighter

............I wonder if he'd export a pallet load......a slow boat from oz can't be that expensive? Might take 3 months to get here tho!

What you do is (and this is what the forum should be good for) post a thread asking how many people would buy them then armed with numbers contact them and negotiate a price for bulk order and shipping. A few years back it used to cost 1k ish to get a container shipped from Hong Kong or China so there is a guide however it will cost more to get the container from Portsmouth or where ever you want it in the UK. So, to make this a viable option you need lots and lots of confirmed requests. UK Japanese performance car forums etc do this regular to reduce the costs of body parts and tuning parts etc.

@beddy....................holyshit balls your boarding is rough Ste....................................:RpS_sneaky:

Last edited by a moderator:
MY scratch coat on the fire is rough too :rolleyes:

It sure is mate. :RpS_lol: Jurec I think that hop up is way too big. I do mainly domestics and I just have a 500 and a 600 both are from Toolstation. You wouldn't really be able to use that in a domestic enviroment. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.