Holidays?

Members online

We’ve just been out and got a new tent. Looks like camping is going to be our thing for a while until we know what the hell is going to happen with abroad holidays.
It’ll be a shock when we’re used to 4-5 star hotels and guaranteed sunshine :frenetico:
Abroad Prices are likely to rise, restrictions on the plane, restrictions at the other side, short notice quarantines, airlines going out of business etc etc. It’s a mess.
Time to find my peg mallet:vomito::LOL:
f**k camping mate, You’ll be shitting in a bucket before you know it.

Was actually considering going
ADE607D1-5831-4180-AFF5-14D5BDEF688E.png

Camping is the 2020 holiday I’m lucky got into caravaning two years ago , the sites are all good for distancing and if the weathers good can’t beat the uk I been thinking four different ones they are all fully booked which i think is good for the uk holiday sector, we tried to eat out as much as possible to too give money back to other businesses which what we need
59A17ADF-F8A4-4EAD-B926-4F094DB3E7E1.jpeg

Call that a holiday?? Living in fear, everything shut, couldn’t go anywhere, couldn’t do anything. Don’t be such an idiot!
It was fantastic, wish we could do it every year. You didn't enjoy it because you had your own company too long. that would depress anyone geez.

Camping is the 2020 holiday I’m lucky got into caravaning two years ago , the sites are all good for distancing and if the weathers good can’t beat the uk I been thinking four different ones they are all fully booked which i think is good for the uk holiday sector, we tried to eat out as much as possible to too give money back to other businesses which what we need
View attachment 52645
may as well sleep in the back garden.

Call that a holiday?? Living in fear, everything shut, couldn’t go anywhere, couldn’t do anything. Don’t be such an idiot!
Fear you say m8 lol. Jumping in a car every day is what you call fear when ther idiot on the road.

Fear you say m8 lol. Jumping in a car every day is what you call fear when ther idiot on the road.
Personally I know more people that have died in car accident. Than this virus.and that danger is ther every day.

Last edited:
Just got back from Ibiza a few weeks ago,san Antonio,..was a different holiday tbf,ibiza of old apoarantly??...bars were still open till 2-3 in the morning,but clubs were shut,..gutted I couldn’t get off my tits and dance in a puddle of vomit all night whilst paying €20 euros for a bottle of water.,