Holidays

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry I have plenty more :hola::descansando:
Me too
image.jpg

I have Dublin booked for the weekend in 12-15th Feb then Benidorm end of May bank holiday for 4 nights with the lads. Greece with the fam in July and Mexico in August and on top that I have quite a full work diary to keep up with ha

I have Dublin booked for the weekend in 12-15th Feb then Benidorm end of May bank holiday for 4 nights with the lads. Greece with the fam in July and Mexico in August and on top that I have quite a full work diary to keep up with ha

Bring plenty of euros Lee!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone booked up theirs yet ? We have just done ours, in the end it was a toss up of Rhodes or lanzarote and we went with lanzarote end of July, but it's a damned expensive going in the school holidays.

going to Benidorm end of march for a long weekend (mrs birthday),:descansando: Cyprus booked in for may 29th (week) :birra:

planning 1 for October :descansando::birra: - undecided yet------------

ps seems a long time since last 1 florida (December 15)

Bring plenty of euros Lee!!

I intend to its the Mrs 30th bday she just thinks we going for a couple days away up the m6. Somewhere. She's always bugging me take her Dublin so nice little surprise

Reactions: gps
Got to meet my nephew up in Dublin valentines weekend, will have a pint with you possibly!?

I dnt see y not. We having a few on the Friday night in thhe center somewhere, so that could be a good opportunity . As then we off being tourists Saturday day. We booked into a restaurant called the blind pig Saturday night

think I am going to do a last minute deal somewhere soon need a holiday
Any of the Riu hotels in playa del Carmen highly recommended Yucatan and playacar just been refurbished.
£1000 each, two weeks, all included

going to Benidorm end of march for a long weekend (mrs birthday),:descansando: Cyprus booked in for may 29th (week) :birra:

planning 1 for October :descansando::birra: - undecided yet------------

ps seems a long time since last 1 florida (December 15)
Where u stay in Florida?

I dnt see y not. We having a few on the Friday night in thhe center somewhere, so that could be a good opportunity . As then we off being tourists Saturday day. We booked into a restaurant called the blind pig Saturday night

Only 10 mins walk from temple bar that place, never heard what the grub is like..
I'm actually meant to be booking in a place called the pigs ear, when I get around to it lol

If you need any advice/ pointing in right direction etc just shout, I know when I'm away on a short break I hate to think I'm wasting time......

hi plasterman we stayed in the international palms on international drive - it was fairly central to all the amenities, with some excellent restaurants close by :descansando:
Nice one Florida Miami are on my list of places I want to go.

we've been a few times - with the family mainly for the parks ------- excellent they even make waiting in a Que enjoyable

something for every 1 ------- i would recommend it (y)

I already had a months holiday at home this year. We have booked France for the 1st of June 10 days. If @Danny can get his fingers out and book a venue somewhere hot I'll book that to. And am thinking of booking a cruise ship for me and the wife. The life of being a drug dealer. I don't know how you low life plasterers do it. :tanguero:

I already had a months holiday at home this year. We have booked France for the 1st of June 10 days. If @Danny can get his fingers out and book a venue somewhere hot I'll book that to. And am thinking of booking a cruise ship for me and the wife. The life of being a drug dealer. I don't know how you low life plasterers do it. :tanguero:
Yeah yeah yeah I will be on it... got janes 30th to organise as well :-/

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Anyone booked up theirs yet ? We have just done ours, in the end it was a toss up of Rhodes or lanzarote and we went with lanzarote end of July, but it's a damned expensive going in the school holidays.

i thought that you would have booked a couple of weeks at southwold, suffolk. the place is absolutely crawling with tories !

Just booked to go to Nice in march for a week... chasing supercars about with the wife ;-)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.