Holidays

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

gps

Anyone booked up theirs yet ? We have just done ours, in the end it was a toss up of Rhodes or lanzarote and we went with lanzarote end of July, but it's a damned expensive going in the school holidays.

yeah we have a few trips planned :D

I am off to geneva for a few days in marcch for the geneva motorshow then in april I have a week in monaco for another supercar event :)

We are planning a 4-6 week bike tour to Romania to do the tranfargarasson highway around august time :)

Anyone booked up theirs yet ? We have just done ours, in the end it was a toss up of Rhodes or lanzarote and we went with lanzarote end of July, but it's a damned expensive going in the school holidays.

Once again the working man has to pay out the arse for his family. They should reduce it for the bloody holidays

We just do long weekends away. My family's from Brighton so I got plenty of cousins down there, mother in law lives 2 minute walk from Southbourne beach, father in laws got a caravan in wittering and I'm a tight fisted c**t!

We just do long weekends away. My family's from Brighton so I got plenty of cousins down there, mother in law lives 2 minute walk from Southbourne beach, father in laws got a caravan in wittering and I'm a tight fisted c**t!

the witterings are near me... lovely part of the world

Going to Holland in July for a Luminosity Beach Festival and having a few days in Amsterdam after. Prague again in November. There's a music event in California I fancy too later in the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Off to Rome with wor lass for wa 20th wedding anniversary this summer
Screenshot_2016-01-24-22-00-41-1.png
:love:.....(y)

holy shitballs..............they don't even have newspapers in cleethorpes......................:sorprendido3:
Loads of rendered walls , should keep him happy , bet he takes a few air bricks with him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Best of luck to her ! My daughter is going to New York with her school next month , the trips have improved from my days at school ! Lol

Cheers Keith.
Our high school are going to the Gambia this year.
We were only allowed to go to Sherwood forest.:(

I never told my mum about school trips , I knew she could not afford them

I was same Keith...broken home education clothing and free meals etc...

Had a milk round in a morning and paper round at evenings 7 days a week...did this just so didn't have to ask my mam for spending money!

Character building buddy!

I have to say though I totally disagree with these kids schools holidays separated the haves from the have nots!

I thought that was the idea behind school uniforms so usvwith newt didn't look any different!

Still remember feeling ashamed now at school at 40 yrs old!

Pink county council card with a stamp on it , so your name was never called out for dinner money:( and you had to hand yer card in at lunch. All was to punish for being poor "cants" I was only kid held back from school trip cos dear mum had forgot the 50p . Anyhow feck em and feck all that it's in the past just hope it's all different now, not geared up to humiliate those who are having hard enough time already.
One thing I have learned in life is try to be kind to all even if they are getting on yer tits ,we have no idea of their history.
Main thing is you started steering yer own ship before or after 16 so only yourself to answer to happy Or not:birras:

Got a confession to make ...after Christmas break I went back to work for 3 days.Over the Xmas break I had a couple of jobs cancel and people pissing about as they do in January so went on inter web and booked a late deal for me and me mrs.Going to kill me going back to work tomorrow and now I am proper skint but I feel fresh and ready for the year.while away I could use the forum which was a life saver as all I could do was mess about writing messages in sand and eat food.
When I saw this thread it made me think I should get a few shots to share with the TPF members to try cheer everyone up.
Might be selfies but I alway tried to get something in the background for ya,lol.
image.jpg

Got a confession to make ...after Christmas break I went back to work for 3 days.Over the Xmas break I had a couple of jobs cancel and people pissing about as they do in January so went on inter web and booked a late deal for me and me mrs.Going to kill me going back to work tomorrow and now I am proper skint but I feel fresh and ready for the year.while away I could use the forum which was a life saver as all I could do was mess about writing messages in sand and eat food.
When I saw this thread it made me think I should get a few shots to share with the TPF members to try cheer everyone up.
Might be selfies but I alway tried to get something in the background for ya,lol.
View attachment 9595
Pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.