Hillingdon house ceiling lath and 3 coat lime and full restoration of all Fiborus elements all work carried out by GJ plasterwork

Members online

stuy

5B9434BD-3B0B-4C6C-A17B-1ED51B5398A7.jpeg
581EDBEE-2C11-4ED3-A07F-E300AE8DB177.jpeg
21EED5F2-D8A8-44A5-B6AF-6CF35CA3C20C.jpeg
8387C29F-FC16-4E11-9369-6165F17D9786.jpeg

Enlighten me

enlighten me Jess Court?
Ah well I’m currently in a battle for my crown around here... instead of ‘well-known member’ under my name it should really say ‘Queen’ but @Danny is denying me my righteous and noble status!

@vfr12 is the Queens Advisor (generally in all matters lime based)

@Stevieo is the Royal Spin Doctor due to his unwavering quest for the debasement and scourging of all things

@lurpak is Court Jester mainly because of his toes but occasionally because of his wit.

You may want to consider joining my Court.... there’s no other like it in the world! And I’m still not half as mad as most royals/dictators!

Ah well I’m currently in a battle for my crown around here... instead of ‘well-known member’ under my name it should really say ‘Queen’ but @Danny is denying me my righteous and noble status!

@Stevieo is the Royal Spin Doctor due to his unwavering quest for the debasement and scourging of all things

@lurpak is Court Jester mainly because of his toes but occasionally because of his wit.

You may want to consider joining my Court.... there’s no other like it in the world! And I’m still not half as mad as most royals/dictators!

Hff...I haven't scourged anything? I did see @gps scourge himself. And ******* and one or two others. Some might even argue that I was a sort of catalyst for that, but I dispute this. I mean, I was there yes, but I didn't actually scourge anyone.

Hff...I haven't scourged anything? I did see @gps scourge himself. And M***m*n and one or two others. Some might even argue that I was a sort of catalyst for that, but I dispute this. I mean, I was there yes, but I didn't actually scourge anyone.
Ah my spinny spin spinning Spin Doctor! There you are Sir, with your lovely words :tanguero:

Bet you’ve been playing with yourself to these pictures :sisi:

Wonder if stuy would like to join my court
Well..... thought I have my chair for life?!? Never mind, I think he will be better advisor than me, considering all my embarrassing answers regarding lime on here! Thank god no one know better so I managed to get few positive responses and made my way to the queens court:p. But now is different, I rather step down than being promoted to new member :rolleyes:. Wish you prosperity and long ruling my Queen, you are in good hands :tanguero:

Bitch!
:maraca:

Well..... thought I have my chair for life?!? Never mind, I think he will be better advisor than me, considering all my embarrassing answers regarding lime on here! Thank god no one know better so I managed to get few positive responses and made my way to the queens court:p. But now is different, I rather step down than being promoted to new member :rolleyes:. Wish you prosperity and long ruling my Queen, you are in good hands :tanguero:

Bitch!
:maraca:
I didn’t say he could have you’re spot! You’ve been my most loyal subject :tanguero:

I was going to promote you to commander of the royal guard..... but I’m sensing distension in the ranks!

Hmmm interesting what would my role be ?

What sort of half arsed Queen are you? What mither is this? How dare you?
How dare I?! How f**k**g dare you?! You’ve gone from a bum drinking and spewing from and into the same brown paper bag on the curb to the official mighty Royal Spin Doctor

Am I not a merciful and beloved Queen?

:cachetada:

How dare I?! How f**k**g dare you?! You’ve gone from a bum drinking and spewing from and into the same brown paper bag on the curb to the official mighty Royal Spin Doctor

Am I not a merciful and beloved Queen?

:cachetada:

Pardon me? You think that the Minister of Death wants to be 'promoted' to some sort of lapdog lickspittle spin doctor?

I hear @Tinytom is looking for a badge. Why don't you offer him a job?