Hi!

Members online

I've registered today to post a thread asking for advice on a problem, and I'd like to say thank you in advance to everone.

Best wishes
Hello (y)
tenor (10).gif

He said base but he meant bass, you geriatric hormone!

And even if he’s claiming he didn’t, he did because I said so, so...... shuurrrup!!!

No the man said base, you semi literate mong.

Just because you'd like him to have meant bass, that's not what the man said. He said base.

That's woman logic and it's f**k**g preposterous. It's why it's so difficult to argue with a woman because they don't make any sense.

No the man said base, you semi literate mong.

Just because you'd like him to have meant bass, that's not what the man said. He said base.

That's woman logic and it's f**k**g preposterous. It's why it's so difficult to argue with a woman because they don't make any sense.
You live in the buttfuck of nowhere and believe in fairy bridges you f**k**g gnome! So your opinion is moot.

Do you think the nice new guy is enjoying his welcome on this page? :birra:

You live in the buttfuck of nowhere and believe in fairy bridges you f**k**g gnome! So your opinion is moot.

Do you think the nice new guy is enjoying his welcome on this page? :birra:

I never said I believe in fairies.

I said I never said hello to the fairies and on the very next corner all the blocks fell off my van and I was lucky not to get killed picking them up.

Could have just been a coincidence.

American people take forums quite seriously. For example, the American army forum talks about guns and tactics.

The British one talks about drinking and flouting the rules. Does a nice line in internet bullying too.

I expect our American friend is horrified by your conduct and I don't blame him.

Last edited:
I never said I believe in fairies.

I said I never said hello to the fairies and on the very next corner all the blocks fell off my van and I was lucky not to get killed picking them up.

Could have just been a coincidence.

American people take forums quite seriously. For example, the American army forum talks about guns and tactics.

The British one talks about drinking and flouting the rules. Does a nice line in internet bullying too.

I expect our American friend is horrified by your conduct and I don't blame him.

I would expect no less from our professional forces! An army marches on its humour and depravity! Lol!

Well he’ll just have to deal with it, I’m a sexist egotistical monghead! Whatcha gonna doooo? :ROFLMAO:

Hi

Many thanks for all the responses. Apologies for the delay - I haven't set up notifications to my inbox yet.

No, I'm from London, not America. I don't think I could cope with the American winters - way too cold up north.

I've posted my query now, and many thanks in advance for any advice: