Hi everyone, im a beginner and currently getting a garden wall and garage ready for plastering, but i need to ask a few questions

Dukie

Hi everybody, i am after scudding two walls one 42ft by 6ft high and the garage is 18ft by 9ft high, i need to try and put on a scratch coat, how many 25kg bags of cement and 25kg bags of sand do I need for the scratch coat only

Hi everybody, i am after scudding two walls one 42ft by 6ft high and the garage is 18ft by 9ft high, i need to try and put on a scratch coat, how many 25kg bags of cement and 25kg bags of sand do I need for the scratch coat only
Go and serve your time.

Use an online calculator for the garage area. Buy a few more bags than it says just in case.
Bodge garage, realise you've made a mistake and hire a renderer to do the rest

Not going to go well for you I suspect.

Thread or job