Hi all iv been plastering since 2007-2018

Members online

No members online now.
I was gobsmacked mate , thought he'd only do 1 side , not bad as well if you excuse the skirting as he can't reach well down there , this was for family but he regularly does jobs for a help the neighbor scheme , see the change in his outlook , he just comes alive when he's got a job to do , spends all day in front of the telly and gets depressed if he's got nothing to do
in all seriousness getting old is a c**t

Hi all iv been plastering since 2007-2018 , 11 years . You might larth but twice a week i do about 1 hour of full body yoga and no plasterers pain at all . So I advise it to all. I'm now getting my trowel out again in February 2021 .

So, your lack of pain has nothing at all to do with the fact you've had 2 yrs R&R, along with your twice-weekly yoga?

Yeah, thought so - just a random coincidence, obviously... :popcorn:

ha ha a rocker m8 started on a honda50 ended up nearly dead few times on bigger stuff bsa triumph bonnivilles etc
My dad was mild Ted but two of my uncle's were full on crepe lol, what a life to grow up in those days (y)

Hi all iv been plastering since 2007-2018 , 11 years . You might larth but twice a week i do about 1 hour of full body yoga and no plasterers pain at all . So I advise it to all. I'm now getting my trowel out again in February 2021 .
Yoga is for women and homosexuals! Just good old fashioned stretching and exercise is what's required! You giving lessons? Asking for a friend.

2007? I believe that was the year the smoking ban came into effect in public places and 15 soldiers were released by Iran

full body yoga? bet your boyfriend has your dinner on the table for when you get home as well?